My other collection

Home Forums Miscellany Community My other collection

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

So lately I’ve been focusing on buying things for my other collection, my Pokemon! I go through phases where I focus on my Windstone goods, or my Pokemon goods, or my model horse goods,and right now my Pokemon crew has been getting lots of love! So I thought I’d share the recent haul!

Here’s a group photo of most of the goodies:

Lot’s o’ cuties, right?!

This lil Ninetales figure came in just today, on the same day my grandma so sweetly brought me some hydrangea flowers, so I of course had to do a mini photo shoot:

Ninetales is definitely in my top 10 Pokemon, I love anything that’s fox related!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh wow! <3 I love Pokémon too.

My team was always Dragonair, Arcanine, and Ninetails and the 3 original Eeveeloutions Have you been seeing all the plushies Build a Bear has been releasing? I want a Vulpix SO bad <3

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Landipan
        Participant

Yes! They’re so cute! I love that they’re doing a Pokemon line, I wonder which pokemon they’ll release next? I personally would love if they released a Chikorita!

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
          Participant

Ninetails is a beauty.

Not so much my thing though my grandkids help keep me in the loops.😀

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Suzanne-Marie
            Participant

Luv Pokémon!!
              I only have a big stuffed Picachu I got as a birthday gift many years ago but it’s the only stuffed animal in my bedroom on my computer stand next to my poads and hatching pegs !!
              Luv Ninetains and the hydrangia photo!!
              Lovely!!

Lupuslunae
              Participant

That Ninetails is beautiful! And is your Eevee with the flowers from an Ichiban Kuji? Looks like an “A” prize!

I watched it back in the day, thought I was over it. Was a fool and sold all my Pokemon trading cards /sob.  But Pokemon Go has got me obsessed all over again.

I’ve too many plushies now, but check out my little friends direct from Ikebukuro…

20171102_211954

Landipan
                Participant

Actually it was from the last Easter Collection for the Pokemon Center, there was a flower crown Pikachu too and various other Pikachu and Eevee items released for the collection.

Ha! I always get a kick out of the Mario and Luigi Pikas! xD

There’s another Alolan Ninetales figure coming out in August(I think), no product photos have been released yet but I hope it’s really nice, there isn’t a whole lot of Alolan Ninetales official merch, so I hope it looks nicely made!

*Formerly meowmix101

Kujacker
                  Participant

Ah, I have a giant collection of Armin from SnK. He’s my bae lol
                    Otherwise ferrets and bulls/cows are the things I collect.

I always get laughed at and side eyed, but my favorite original Pokemon is Hitmonchan. Otherwise I love Ootachi/Furret (of course hah) and muh boy Sirknight/Gardevoir. Metagross, Noctus, Gigaiath, Goloog, and Kirikizan… And of course, Youngoose! I’ve had a shiny version of every one too, except Noctus and Kirikizan.
                    Uh but I can’t remember a lot of the English names… so I apologize. I started early importing the games upon their Japanese releases.
                    (My favorite Eievui/Eevee is Showers/Vaporeon 😀 He was also my very first level 100 on Red)

Landipan
                    Participant

Oh! I love SnK, I really need to catch up on the latest chapters tho, I’m behind! Mikasa is my girl <3

And you and I share a favorite eeveelution! I have a small mini collection of Vaporeon plush within my Pokemon collection, with Umbreon and Sylveon coming in second with numbers.

*Formerly meowmix101

Kujacker
                      Participant

SnK has gotten real messy, let me tell you lol and considering all the characters were meant to die first season (except for Armin, it seemed), the story almost feels like he’s just writing it off the seat of his pants. Thankfully I get attached to characters, not necessarily the series they come from.

I’d say my second favorite Eevee is Glacia. It’s never a conscience decision, it just always happens that way! If I don’t go with Vaporeon, he always ends up as a Glacia.

I’ve had every eeveelution as a shiny too (except Nymphia). I use to be quite lucky when it came to shiny hunting. I just don’t care too much in the new games, though I do have quite a number of shinies in the new game. But honestly, Blacky, Glacia and Nymphia are really the only good looking shinies from Eevee… :/

Landipan
                        Participant

The last chapter of SnK I read was #102, so I can see how it’s probably a mess from there lol. Not sure I enjoy the time skip yet, I need to catch up to see how it’s done.

I used to not care much about Glaceon, it wasn’t until I played with one more on my team that I started to enjoy it more, same with Espeon, I recently replayed Silver and decided to make it my main team member so I could appreciate it more. I think the worst shiny of the Eevee crew is Espeon’s shiny tho, it’s just doesn’t work for Espeon’s design imo. My favorite shiny of them is definitely Umbreon/blacky, the blue rings with the yellow eyes is perfect. I would love to commission a plush artist to make me shiny Umbreon plush!

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.