fbpx

My Little Vent Corner

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Little Vent Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

This is LadyFirebird’s one minute venting session:

I do have many, many things to be thankful for but sometimes things get overwhelming. Yesterday I was stoked because a friend of mine called with some good news for a change. Just made my evening and I was still hopping on it this morning. Then I get to work…..let the frustration began. I like my boss but he can be an air head at times and the communication in that place totally sucks. No big deal but it certainly deflated my feel good moment my friend left me with. People don’t tell me things so I do the wrong thing which means more work for me to undo it and do it right and I only have three days a week to get everything done so, accurate communication is appreciated! So there, I’m done.

So now everyone come and vent with me–all together now tilt your head back, open your mouth wide and :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: ! There, don’t you feel better!

This ends LadyFirebird’s venting session–continue with life, all is well, everything will be all right!I’M SAYING THIS AS I AM HOLDING MY HANDS TOGETHER SO THAT I DON’T STRANGLE MY BOSS!

lamortefille
        Participant

:shout: (keeps you company) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh good lordie I can relate.
          You could have like the perfect ride to work, good traffic, clear weather, the tunes jammin’ on your car stereo…then you GET to work and fifteen people at once need your help with something, or want to ask you a question, or you call a carrier on the phone (I work for life insurance) and spend twenty minutes on hold listening to crappy elevator music.

Yeah. I know those days! I feel your pain! XD

Laurie
          Participant

I’m in. :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: ๐Ÿ˜‰

Katherine
            Participant

:shout: :shout: :shout: :shout:
              *hugs*

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

Sorry you had such a bad work day, LadyFirebird. I look at it this way: aren’t you glad you were in a good mood and had some good news to start your day? Starting your day at work like without it would have been rougher.

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Hee, hee! A funny, funny update–have you ever gotten revenge without really meaning to? You do something, think nothing of it and then come to find out, you really put someone out? Weeeellllll….I go in to work today and one of our guys comes in with this bag full of fish he caught on a fishing trip. There were some salmon steaks, flounder and salmon filets and he said here is some fish for you and also my coworker. Hmmmmmm–fresh fish! :yum:

Well I divide the fish up between my coworker, who was on her furlough day off, and myself. At that time we each had two salmon steaks, 1 salmon filet and 1 flounder filet. Well I decide that I’m going to cook up one of my goodies for lunch and picked the salmon filet. Baked it with olive oil with lemon squeezed over it and a little pepper. Yes, it was good, it was tender and I enjoyed every bite! ๐Ÿ˜€

Well there is another warehouse idiot that I really can’t stand and the reason being is that he is absolutely full of himself. Had once been addicted to drugs and is now off and thinks he did the world a favor by doing this so now the world owes him. Ever meet someone like that? Well his eyes naturally bug out–I think it’s because he is so full of himself that it pops his eyes out–yeah I’m being mean, but don’t you just love it! Bug eyes marches into the office and he’s asking where the fish is. Looking in the refrigerators and such and asking like it is something owed him. Well I thought the guy who caught the fish, who is one of our foremen, said it was to go to my coworker and myself. Well this guy says the salmon filets belonged to the boss. Oooooooops! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Well I told him that I ate one–he stands there with those bug eyes like he would love to put me on a stomach pump. He radios the boss and tells him. No big deal just bring the remaining filet.

I felt bad because I ate the boss’s fish–didn’t know those belonged to him–bad communication! Well because of him being an air head at times and didn’t communicate to me that the filets were his–I ate one! Didn’t mean to but hey, how as I suppose to know. Then I thought served him right for not telling me stuff the day before and I had to redo something.

I apologized to him and he’s fine because he said he should have said something but didn’t. So in some strange way I got some revenge without trying to. His poor communications with the staff cost him a fresh caught salmon filet! Oh well! So I’m I’m feel a little bad but then not really–he has forgiven me [yet now he has to hold his hands together so that he doesn’t strangle me].

Oh and the forman did confirm that the rest of the fish goes to me and my coworker and bug eyes better keep his hands off. He can’t stand the idiot either! So the day went fairly well and my boss got paid back because of his bad habit of not telling us stuff and bug eyes once again gets slammed into his place. Gee I’m getting mean in my old age! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

Bob

SO tell us how you REALLY feel!!!
                    hehehehe

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Mmm, fresh fish!!!

lamortefille
                      Participant

Yup, it’s funny how things turn out! Good for you picking off the top shelf, as it were. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Now I want a salmon filet. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜†

Yummy! I could use a salmon fillet, might help me fight this miserable cold that came out of nowhere.
                        *cries* My teeth HURT!! (Sinus headache…)

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

SO tell us how you REALLY feel!!!
                          hehehehe

I had to laugh when I saw this–isn’t the first time someone said this to me! I guess I’m pretty out there with what I think and express myself quite brutally at times. I am loved and hated for it but I rather call it for what it is! People do get a kick out of it–no holds barred! I’m not really mean by nature, just when some idiot crosses me then it’s NO MERCY! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ When I vent on something, I like to make it entertaining because compared to someone who is very ill, has loved ones who are ill, lost loved ones, lost jobs and homes, I really do not have any problems–just frustrations. So why not vent and make them entertaining at the same time? ๐Ÿ˜€

So fasten your seatbelts folks, it’s gonna be a crazy, bumpy ride! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

Nice end quote from Betty Davis, LDF!

LadyFirebird
                            Participant

Oh cool–someone caught the Betty Davis quote. Now I don’t feel so old and alone! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.