fbpx

My little Bob needs surgery

Home Forums Administration Flea Market My little Bob needs surgery

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Yay! Delighted to hear the good news. 🙂

(I get so stressed out whenever my pets have to be put under for something…)

Laurie
      Participant

YAY!!!! 😉

Misty
        Participant

Glad he is doing well! *happy dance*

darjeb
          Participant

That’s great news. Are you sure you don’t need what I asked you before?

Carolyn
            Participant

Good that he’s fine . He’ll be happy when he’s back home tomorrow .

Scathach
              Participant

Glad everything went OK! YOu’ll both be glad when he’s back home.

Life is beautiful.

Stephanie
                Participant

Yay! I’m glad he’s doing well! 🙂

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone.I was in tears this morning when I dropped him off worrying about him pulling through.Well,the vet just called and he is doing fine.Resting and I can pick him up in the morning.I am soooo relieved.

I’m so sorry Bo that I wasn’t there to stress out with you, worry give words of encouragement etc. I am so glad that Bob is OK and that all went well.

Yeah Bob! I am sure he will be waggling his tail soon! I always stress over my pets; surgeries too. Don’t feel bad. You aren’t the only one. Glad all is going well.

Kenneling isn’t cruel (Rusty is just spoiled). If done right, its probably the best coping strategy., I totally agree.

Bodine
                  Participant

I am glad you spoil your furry,they should all be spoiled with love in my opinion 😉 I wasn’t sure I would like the kennels at first either,caging them you know.But after I saw them not have a problem with it I was sold.It gives them that sense of security during storms and such.I throw a blanket across it for them and they settle down.Gandolf,my biggest one,is the biggest baby during rain I have ever seen.It thunders and all 100+lbs.of him is in my lap.Watch out because here he comes 😀 I am on my way to go get Bob.Thanks everyone.I sure love this little guy. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Lots of belly rubs for Bob! Glad the surgery went well 🙂

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Bodine
                      Participant

Photobucket He is all better,did wonderful.Bob says thank you for all the well wishes.He is happy to be back home…me too. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Scathach
                        Participant

Horray for Bob! Now, you can both relax. His eye looks really good.

Life is beautiful.

Carolyn
                          Participant

Poor baby . Yes he’s very happy to be home . They always are . Very greatful too .

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.