my latest work

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion my latest work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

heres my latest work. its not exactly dragons and fantasy but i thought youd like to see it. i really like water color.

Maria
    Participant

Wow, Rylie! You’re good! Do you have a website of your work?

Patricia
      Participant

Nice job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

im working on a website. im TRYING to get work right now as a graphic designer. i graduated a month ago with my BA in graphic design but it seems everybody and their brother is a graphic designer too. i have a website set up i just need to get it “turned on”.

Maria
        Participant

Well be sure to tell us as soon as it is “turned on.”

Lokie
          Participant

Nice 🙂

heres a couple of other ones ive done

and

cute kitties! 😀

Maria
            Participant

You’re really good in watercolor, Rylie.

laphon1
              Participant

I love the orange tabby cat. I have had two. Both now sadly departed. But never forgotten.

Wow, Rylie… there are very few people who can draw cats as well as you, at least that I’ve seen. Cats are cursed hard to draw. I love all the different fur splotches.

Delicious work! The cats are beautiful.

Skigod377
                Participant

Thats awesome! And I must admit im in love with the green eyed grey tabby. For sale? No? Yes?

WOW!! thanks guys! my husband always says “oh thats nice can you move? i cant see the tv” when i show him my stuff, but you really made me feel SPECIAL. These 2 cats are 10 years old and the paper they are on is not in the best shape (they were in a car accident with me), but i would be willing to paint you one of these or a commission of your own pet if you want. i have these really nice stretched canvases i can do it on too instead of paper if you like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.