My Fuzzy Collection

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy My Fuzzy Collection

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Here are my Fuzzies (minus the Valentine’s one that is taking a nap on my lap dragon). Looks like trouble?! :0

Jasmine
      Participant

Looks like the Poads want a snack… 😮

Maria
        Participant

Those Fuzzies look a bit worried. 😆

My first fuzzy!

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

To cute!

Mmloda
            Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I love the boxes you have for the Griffin chicks and for the Coiled dragon…I want some of those… 😉

Marzena

Maria
              Participant

What? There are tiger-stripe Fuzzies? I bet they only come with tiger-striped Windstones…

Mmloda
                Participant

OHHHHHHHHHHHH…that is the cutest fuzzie I have ever seen,,I LOVE the tiger Striped fuzzie… 😉

Congrats on your very first fuzzy Griffinlover… 🙂

Marzena

Heather
                  Participant

I have got to thank you for posting those photos of your collection, drag0n! I would never, never, never in a hundred years have guessed that the Old Warrior would fit in a basketball case. And I have one in the cockatiel room that’s been sitting unprotected on a shelf for months, grumbling about all the bird dust. So a couple of nights ago I wandered down to Michaels and hot dog, the cases were on sale! My OW is now grinning from his nice new case, clean and likely to stay that way. Although you’re right, that is one tight fit. He’d better not sneeze while he’s in there. 😉

Your griffin chicks and coiled mum look fantastic in their cases too! 🙂 What a great way to display them!

Heather
                    Participant

Oh, and incidentally . . . the Lap Dragon fits very nicely in the football case . . . . 😉

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

I have got to thank you for posting those photos of your collection, drag0n! I would never, never, never in a hundred years have guessed that the Old Warrior would fit in a basketball case. And I have one in the cockatiel room that’s been sitting unprotected on a shelf for months, grumbling about all the bird dust. So a couple of nights ago I wandered down to Michaels and hot dog, the cases were on sale! My OW is now grinning from his nice new case, clean and likely to stay that way. Although you’re right, that is one tight fit. He’d better not sneeze while he’s in there. 😉

Your griffin chicks and coiled mum look fantastic in their cases too! 🙂 What a great way to display them!

Barrdwing wrote:

Oh, and incidentally . . . the Lap Dragon fits very nicely in the football case . . . . 😉

Oh! I’m so glad it worked for you!!! I know it really is a tight squeeze for the OW, but they fit SO PERFECT! Hmmm! That’s good to know about the Lap Dragons!!! I know what I’m using my next coupon on! 😀

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Leigha
                        Participant

Fuzzies so far ^^

Maria
                          Participant

I’m surprised the pink guy isn’t digging into the jelly beans. 😆

siberakh1
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m surprised the pink guy isn’t digging into the jelly beans. 😆

Maybe it already ate it’s fill and is helping guard the little ones while they get their sugar fix. :shrug:

Leigha
                              Participant

That Jar was completely full before all the little ones got into it 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.