My fur baby…Maks!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My fur baby…Maks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Maks is having a good day today, his breathing rate is at 17 breaths per minute and that is a good thing, we have been lowering his diuretics over the last couple of weeks and he is currently down to two pills 3 times a day! He has been doing really well with that!
    I am feeling a bit sad that we cannot take him out anywhere, he loves going to his grandparents and running in their yard, hubby just took my other fur baby over there and poor Maks had to stay home with me! I feel bad because I know that he knows exactly where Kora is and I am sure he wish’s he was there with her!
    I am just trying to keep in mind that he is better off staying at home! But its easier said then done when he looks at me and I think that I know what he is thinking!

I am glad to hear he is doing better. My prayers and good wishes to you and your fur baby!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Mmloda
    Participant

Thank you!

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Today I logged into a Doberman forum where I shared Maks’s story to try and get some insight from the other members and this is what appeared on my screen….
        https://doberman-chat.com/community/goals/server-fees-site-maintnance.2/

I believe this is a fundraiser that the forum started for Maks, even though there are no donations that have been made and I believe today is the last day for the fundraiser, I am very touched that the forum administrators have been following Maks’s story!

Maks is very lucky, he has a lot of people that seem to care!

Marzena

LadyFirebird
        Participant

How sweet that they would do that! I do hope Maks feels better. Having a sick fur baby is worrisome.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.