fbpx

My first PYO is in the mail!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My first PYO is in the mail!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    scorpiolady21
    Participant

I am so excited to be getting this guy. I got the Young dragon with Green eyes and Light Siam crystal. I also got the PYO wolf for my room mate for Christmas…(she does not know about it yet πŸ˜‰ ) Anyway I am looking forward to giving this guy some life! I hope that he turns out well and when I am done I will post pics…well I will post pics threw the painting process!

***should I be THIS excited to be getting a PYO dragon??**** LOL

Any color ideas to go with the eyes and crystal color?? I was thinking perhaps some softer greens and reds that fade into eachother…then using some more intense coppers or burnt oranges to accent with???

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
      Participant

Mmloda
        Participant

congrats on your 1st PYO….It’s nice to see your excitement…I know I felt the same when I got my forst one…. πŸ˜€
          The colors that you mentioned in your post sound great….I can’t wait to see him done… πŸ˜†

Marzena

Purplecat
          Participant

Congrats! πŸ˜€

Jodi
            Participant

Sounds like a good plan. I can’t wait to see pictures of how it turns out.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Yes, it’s entirely normal to be this excited!

Woohoo, I can’t wait to see it!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                Participant

Congrats, scoropiolady! Browns go very nicely with green eyes, as do yellows and oranges…

Congrats on my behalf as well! As for the colors you mentioned, they sound just good to me. Personally I’d probably paint it with different shades of blue but that’s just because blue happens to be my favorite color. 8) In any case, I can’t wait to see your piece painted!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Maripikka wrote:

Congrats on my behalf as well! As for the colors you mentioned, they sound just good to me. Personally I’d probably paint it with different shades of blue but that’s just because blue happens to be my favorite color. 8) In any case, I can’t wait to see your piece painted!

Blue is my fav color, too. As soon as I finish the boys b-day pyo’s I’ll start on mine which will be blue, blue, blue!

Scorpiolady, glad to see you’ve been bit by the bug! It took me forever to get up the nerve to apply the first spot of paint to mine but now I think I’m hooked! We want pics of yours when they’re done! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum

tdm

Maria
                    Participant

Definitely post pictures.

I was the same way Mum. But, after I started my first Griffin, I have been hooked on them ever since! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum wrote:

Maripikka wrote:

Blue is my fav color, too. As soon as I finish the boys b-day pyo’s I’ll start on mine which will be blue, blue, blue!

twindragonsmum

BLUUUUEEEE! You better send some pics of that one when you get it done!
                      I really should try my hand at painting one of these PYO pieces as well… I’m a little afraid of ruining a beautiful sculpture by doing so, though. πŸ˜€ But then again, nothing ventured, nothing gained… So I guess I’ll do it anyway.

And Scorpiolady21, you definitely have to post some photos of your finished PYO piece when you get it painted. We all want to see it! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                      Participant

Do try, Maripikka. We’d love to see the result. πŸ˜€

scorpiolady21
                        Participant

OK OK OK!!! I will post pictures! LMAO πŸ˜€ Anyway I got him in the mail today and I was so excited to open him. That red crystal with the green eyes looks kinda like Christmas….But know for sure he wont look like Christmas when I am done with him!

***nice to know I am not the only one that gets excited at the possibilities of the PYO sculptures!!!!!***********

grats! PYOs are great fun..funny thing is..i have yet to be able to do one for myself out of the 13 of them i have done rofl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.