fbpx

my first PYO gryphon (new pics nov 28)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone my first PYO gryphon (new pics nov 28)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Awww…dont pick on ruffian. Butterflies can be very scary. They can carry knives and guns and blow torches. They can be evil little creatures.

skigod377 wrote:

Awww…dont pick on ruffian. Butterflies can be very scary. They can carry knives and guns and blow torches. They can be evil little creatures.

Lies, all lies I tell you.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Quote:

skigod377

uh…ski, where did you see butterflies with knives, guns and blow torches??? 😯

skigod377 wrote:

LMAO, that is so funny because a friend of mine works for the Report a Poacher 1-800 dispatch and we laugh about the evil creatures that people call about. One woman complained that the racoons looked like they were ‘up to something’, WTH are racoons up too? She would not leave her house. We were laughing about the racoon gangs running the streets of Calgary.

Skigod377
        Participant

You have not seen it? They have them, I tell you. They are devious little things…looking all inocuous and getting you all off guard…then they STRIKE!

Starbreeze
          Participant

well…we have little tiny lizards that dart all over the place when you least expect it…haven’t seen their blow torches yet… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I just have to say that I saw some nature show when I was a kid, like 4 or so and it was about butterflies and their tounges, it gave me nightmares. They are almos tthe only nightmares I can remember haveing, I know its irrational, but I know alot of people afraid of birds, like really birds?

Just place yourself 15 years ago watching Alfred Hitchcock’s “BIRDS” and you’ll understand THEIR fear…but butterflies- come on ya pansy- they’re little insects with pretty wings (which are inedible I found out in a game called “Worst Case Scenario”).

Starbreeze
            Participant

I’ll have to admit that “The Birds” terrified me first time I saw it on TV. My mom had a hard time getting me to go outside and play for days and days afterwards!!! I still don’t like flocks of seagulls…:lol:

See?! So that’s a little more rational- fear of animals that can ACTUALLY cause damage to you.

Starbreeze
              Participant

have you seen how big some of those seagulls are??? Those beaks could do a lot of damage!!! And god forbid you have any kind of food or they do practically attack you!!! 😯

WEll- they DO SAY “Be one with nature”…even if that means nature eats you.

Starbreeze
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks you guys! ^_^

And all i gotta say about butterflies is… “No one EVER suspects the butterfly” πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

One of my absolute favorites! They are moths, but same effect. 😈

[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 339 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.