fbpx

My First Novel

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion My First Novel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

I just wanted to announce my first novel has been published! If you like a little fantasy, some horror, and suspense mixed together, please give it s read.

Some fear the dark. Others embrace it.

Rookie detective Angela Benson and her partner, Joe Anderson, have discovered a group of killers targeting the homeless of New York City. Desperate to prove her worth, Angela knows identifying the perpetrators of these heinous crimes is her best shot and earning the right to be called one of the city’s finest.

As the murders move beyond the homeless, Angela and Joe begin to unravel an ancient mystery, revealing there’s more to these killers than meets the eye.

Watch as destiny emerges from the shadows to collide with unseen, unspeakable forces, all as the safety of mankind hangs in the balance.

SCOURGE is a literary roller coaster that will keep pages turning and lights burning for fans of urban fantasy. If you’re ready, leave the mundane behind and enter a world of magic, danger, and adventure unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. It all starts on page one.

The only question is…are you brave enough?

It’s available on Amazon, and it’s the first of three in the series. Book two will have a prismatic dragon, but unique in coloration and abilities.

Scourge: Triskellion Book One https://a.co/7T5rS1e

Brenda Lower
      Participant

Congrats!!!! That’s great! I might have to give it a try.

Elizabeth
        Participant

Thank you for the interest! I have gotten positive comments about it.

Melody
          Keymaster

Congratulations!

Elizabeth
            Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.