fbpx

My first Commision

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My first Commision

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

YUP! However if she wants another like that I am going to have to up it a bit LOL, I didnt think it was going to take sooooo long πŸ˜†

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Purdy puppy! Looks like I could just reach out and pet him, run my fingers across his wings! <3

I love the muzzle and the wings. Why would she want to make them look like they were on fire?

Thanks Cat & DragonessJ…..I dunno why she wanted them like that, but what she wants is what she gets, right? πŸ˜† It actually turned awesome. I even have red and orange interference paints on the wings as well, stupid camera cant capture that though for some reason, it only picked up the gold interference…is there any way of being able to pick up the other colors, that I dont know of? LOL

DragonsCavern wrote:

Thanks Cat & DragonessJ…..I dunno why she wanted them like that, but what she wants is what she gets, right? πŸ˜† It actually turned awesome. I even have red and orange interference paints on the wings as well, stupid camera cant capture that though for some reason, it only picked up the gold interference…is there any way of being able to pick up the other colors, that I dont know of? LOL

I think interferance paint is hard to capture. I guess try and take different pics at different angles.

Starbreeze
      Participant

Beautiful! I love the color! πŸ˜€

Patricia
        Participant

Wow, that is lovely! Maybe I need to commision a wolf too.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Thank you all for the kind words and advice! 😳

I am open to any commisions at any time if you are interested Keplilly πŸ˜€ just drop me a line, btw hows the Griffin doing? (You did get one of my griffins didnt ya? From Ebay? **tries to remember**)

Patricia
          Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

Thank you all for the kind words and advice! 😳

I am open to any commisions at any time if you are interested Keplilly πŸ˜€ just drop me a line, btw hows the Griffin doing? (You did get one of my griffins didnt ya? From Ebay? **tries to remember**)

Yes, I got one of your griffens. I think I might have gotten your first. He is doing fine. He looks great on my shelf next to my peacock lap dragon. πŸ˜€

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

You know what, I think he WAS my first griffin LOL. Glad to hear hes doing great! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.