fbpx

My Etsy Store Up and Running! Finally!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My Etsy Store Up and Running! Finally!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ForestDragon
    Participant

ForestDragon
      Participant

After much ado I finally got up the guts to list art for sale on Etsy (I’ve only had the account for 2 years LOL). Stained glass suncatchers and beaded sculptures (dragons at the moment) are all I have up right now. Maybe I will post other things too but those are what I am most comfortable selling. I have to make more suncatchers as I am out of a few of my better sellers and I’ve been slacking on the glass work.

It seemed like something to do since I just had hip surgery a couple of weeks ago and I am spending an inordinate amount of time sitting on my butt! I can bead sitting down. Stained glass is not as easy to do sitting down, at least not for me.

If anyone wants to check it out, here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RavencroftDesigns?ga_search_query=ravencroftdesigns&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

πŸ™‚ Tamar (ForestDragon)

Leigha
        Participant

The link didn’t work for me

ForestDragon
          Participant

Fixed I think. Sorry about that! πŸ˜•

Leigha
            Participant

now it works!

machineguts
              Participant

Oh man, I love the Stained Glass Pegasus Suncatcher! Great work ForestDragon! Adding you to my favorites now! :yes:

ForestDragon
                Participant

Thanks! You’re making me blush! 😳

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

machineguts wrote:

Oh man, I love the Stained Glass Pegasus Suncatcher! Great work ForestDragon! Adding you to my favorites now! :yes:

Squee! Pegasus Suncatcher! If only I had the money on hand to get one. I’ve added it to my Amazon Wish List as a Christmas idea for family.

Adaneth
                    Participant

I agree with the others–that pegasus is gorgeous! Really lovely pattern there. πŸ™‚

Good luck selling!

Rachel
                      Participant

The beaded dragons are adoooorable.

Diana L
                        Participant

I was just wondering if you would do a different color combination for one of your dragon suncatchers as a special request on your site? I am debating about the one you have but I am in love with purple (I know I’m nuts, but…) and would love it in that color. πŸ™‚ can you pm me…dragoncastle

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

I love the little beaded dragons, a the suncatchers are lovely to. I made sure to add you to my favorites πŸ˜‰ .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.