My baby boy Maks is Gone!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My baby boy Maks is Gone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hi everyone
      So as some of you may already know from my previous post in this section, my beloved Maks has not been doing well, he is showing slight signs of improvement which I guess is good news for now, but he is on three very expensive medications right now which need to be administered to him every couple of hours.
      Which means I cannot work, I have been looking for something to do from home and it’s not that easy to find, my windstones have not been selling on ebay and I am running low on money for his medications and vet bills.
      Maks has been through a great ordeal over the last several years, five years ago we were sure we were going to loose him to stomach cancer but he was strong and he is still here, now he has been diagnosed with heart failure and after his last episode the vet at the emergency clinic was 100% sure that he would not make it through the weekend, but again he did even tho we refused to leave him there as per her suggestion because we did not want him to die on a metal table surrounded by strangers so we took him home figuring he would be more comfortable here!
      Maks is a trooper but I do realize that he will not be with us forever, for now since the medication seems to be helping him and he’s at home surrounded by our love I will continue to try and make him happy!
      On that note living on a single income with his vet and medication bills has been putting us into a huge hole and soon we will not be able to afford much of anything.
      So I have started a group/page on facebook trying to conjure up some income selling European Charms, in his honor and with every penny that I gain going towards his medical bills.

So if you or anyone you know collects European charms for their bracelets please pass the word along, I do ship and I do accept paypal. They are reasonably priced and I have more coming all the time! So new inventory is always being added!

Here is the link to the page on facebook…..https://www.facebook.com/makscharms

Please Like the page if you feel you can help and pass the word along!

These make great gifts and are really beautiful! They are appropriate for any age and I am hoping in the near future to be able to offer bracelets as well!

Thank you for your support in advance from both myself and Maks!

MaksCharms photo Makswinking_zpsb69a1304.png

Marzena

Good luck! I hope it flourishes!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Mmloda
      Participant

Thank you! I hope so too!
        It’s just really hard being able to afford all the vet bills on a single income!

Marzena

Mmloda
        Participant

Oh and forgot to mention before that currently I have a GIVEAWAY posted on the facebook page MaksCharms, so if you would like to be entered for a chance to win a Stunning LampWork charm please make sure you visit the page and follow the instructions!

https://www.facebook.com/makscharms

The winner will be announced on September 30th, 2014!

Hope to see you there!

Marzena

Mmloda
          Participant

Thank you everyone for reading this!

Marzena

Kim
            Blocked

That’s a good idea to help fund raise for your dog. I used to sell those beads and bracelets as well. I hope he is doing better and hope your business does well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mmloda
              Participant

Thank you Kim!
                I hope so too! It’s been very slow going but I just started so I hope it picks up the more I try to get it out there! I love those bracelets and beads they are a really great gift idea for ant occasion and they are so pretty! All of my nieces love them and they all have their own individual taste or theme that they prefer!

Marzena

Mmloda
                Participant

I am in so much pain! my heart feels like it is exploding with pain!
                  On Friday (Halloween night) my baby boy Maks passed away, I have been crying since and I cannot eat, I can barely breath!
                  He passed away in his sleep while we were watching a movie at 10:30pm.
                  His eyes were closed but the noise he let out for approx. 10 seconds will haunt me forever! My vet said it was normal and that’s usually what a body does but all I can think of is that he was in pain which my vet said was not true at all! Since his eyes were closed and he seemed like he was in a very comfortable position!
                  I have no idea how I am going to get through this! I can’t eat, sleep and I can barely breath! I miss him so much!

Marzena

Copper83
                  Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. 🙁 ((HUGS))

Ferlin1984
                    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. 🙁 ((HUGS))

I am so sorry. My cat of 18 years died in my arms and I was heartbroken. His last hour was very rough, very noisy and his heart just wouldn’t quit. I know your pain :(( . Take it one day at a time. Again, I am so sorry.

Kim
                      Blocked

So sorry to hear that. You did everything you could yo make his last bit of time here on Earth more comfortable. You were a great mom to him and I am sure he is in a more peaceful place now and out of pain.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melissa
                        Participant

I’m very sorry.

Tethra
                          Participant

I’m so very sorry for your loss! He is no longer in any pain, and is running around with the other animals at the Rainbow Bridge! It is so very hard to loose our fur babies, but he knows he was loved and the joy they give to us far outweighs the pain we feel at their loss. I still keenly feel the loss of my beautiful Streaks who we lost in March last year. But now, I can think of the happy times too. You will always love him and you will see him again! Lots of hugs!

Amstaff
                            Participant

Im so so sorry to hear Maks has passed away. Just know you gave him the greatest life a pet could ever ask for, with lots of love and care, in a wonderful home. *hugs*

Prezaurian
                              Participant

You have my utmost sympathies. I know it hurts so much, but try to remember the happy times you had with him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.