fbpx

My 4th PYO wolf. Need opinions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My 4th PYO wolf. Need opinions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

I know they look similar, for the most part, but thats because I like grey ๐Ÿ˜† I was wondering weather I should leave the base of the wings black, or add some blue, or green interference. This guy still needs finishing touches, (Like his nose and toe nails, etc) but this is pretty much what he will look like.

Skigod377
      Participant

Maria
        Participant

He looks as lovely as your other wolves, Ski. I would add a bit of interference blue to match the eyes. It’s never good to have only one spot of color somewhere. And you do need to do something to the muzzle. As is, it disappears in the rest of the white. But it’s looking good!

Skigod377
          Participant

Good idea….His face does look plain. Didn’t notice that. Thanks!

you’ve got the brown/black/blue hues down excellently well for the true look of a real animal fur.

Skigod377
            Participant

Thank you, Water ๐Ÿ˜€

He is finished! I love this one. I tried to use blue, but it looked washed out. The violet worked well, so I blended that over the blue and into the pearl. I like how it came out. I did his nails sandstone and painted his pads a very pale/light pink. I put a liiiittle shading on his face. While you may not be able to tell in pics, it looks great in person!

Starbreeze
              Participant

Ski, he’s a real beauty! I love what you did with the violet and blue. The muzzle looks great too!

Maria
                Participant

Much better. Now the muzzle stands out more. The dabs of blue on the wings are perfect, too. I jsut wonder if you could shade in some purple elsewhere so it doesn’t stand by itself so much?

Skigod377
                  Participant

I tried puting some on the tips of his ears, but it looked silly ๐Ÿ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

Hmm. I can’t think of a good place to put any more either. He looks just fine. Is he destined for E-Bay too?

Skigod377
                      Participant

Of course ๐Ÿ˜€ I dont want to keep my own. I buy others PYOs and sell mine. I like to support our resident artists.

Maria
                        Participant

That’s a good method. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll be watching him. I hope he goes for a lot!

Skigod377
                          Participant

Meee, too!!

That’s beautiful! The finishing touches really, improved it, and the purple works well with the color scheme.

You’ve gotten so good at painting these!

Skigod377
                            Participant

mimitrek wrote:

That’s beautiful! The finishing touches really, improved it, and the purple works well with the color scheme.

You’ve gotten so good at painting these!

Thank you!! After all the poor griffins I sacraficed, its nice to hear that its starting to be worth it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.