fbpx

My 3rd PYO wolf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My 3rd PYO wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

This one I did to look like my male Shiba Inu, Can Ch. Cintaras Tonka Toy, we call him Tonka, he is 9 years old, and my little stink butt.

Tonka

So ya thats him, I really cant wait for the large dragon, and the small one with green eyes, and then the large one with green eyes ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Starbreeze
    Participant

Wow!!! Your wolf is so awesome!!! And it looks exactly like your dog! Great job!!

Maria
      Participant

You do the greatest paint jobs from real life reference, ruffian. He’s beautiful!

lamortefille
        Participant

Yes, he is beautiful!

Wow, that is really nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

Lovely! Great likeness!

Rusti
            Participant

Heh, we had a shiba at the vet clinic where I used to work that would board with us quite often. He had the same, round, squishy face and was the biggest lover.

Good job on the wolf too!

Skigod377
              Participant

Your dog looks like he is about to attack! Squishy face…filled with sharp teeth! Love the glowing green eyes, too!

Patricia
                Participant

Nice job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

laphon1
                  Participant

Excellent likeness. I really like the way the wings tone with the body. Beautiful.

Thanks guy I really like the way these last two turned out, now I am going to get another one and redo my Mom and Dads Shiba Bear, he is just too blingy to me now.

Beautiful! I really like the wings.

I am pretty sure that that is the pic that made the poor dog hate cameras, that and after my hubby got his digi cam he went nuts taking pics of that poor animal. He got to the point that he would hear the camera turn on and run ๐Ÿ˜† . Now you put the camera in his face you get this because he hates the flash.

Maria
                    Participant

He looks like he’s got Spectral eyes. In this picture he looks pretty cute. In the other one he verged on being fierce…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.