Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! At last it shall be MINE!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! At last it shall be MINE!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

I have been trying to save up for the last two years.

I’ve been wishing I could save up for the last… I don’t even know, when was the first Secret Keeper released? But life kept happening, and I ended up having to sell most of my collection, instead of adding to it.

I’ve been actually managing to save up all this year, and although many things went wrong, one thing went very, very right, and I actually did it. I got a whole thousand bucks together, and just last week a lovely BlackEmPea Secret Keeper went up in the store, and I bought it!

I am so paranoid about something going wrong with my new baby that I arranged to drive up to the factory to get it, instead of having it shipped. I’ll be there tomorrow morning to pick it up, and it’ll finally be mine!

Ha ha ha haha ha ha!

(I don’t normally post these kinds of posts, but I am so freaking excited, I just had to share. My collection is teeny tiny these days, but I will finally have the one piece I’ve wanted absolutely forever. The only way it could be better would be if it were violet flame, but I’m told they’re probably not ever going to do another one of those, and I got to see a black empea SK in person last year and really kind of fell in love with it.)

dragonmedley
      Participant

woohoo! Congrats!!!

Heck, I’ll be posting about mine when I finally get one 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Betrluk1
        Participant

That is so awesome!! I told my boyfriend that when we get married, I want one as my wedding gift hahaha.

Adaneth
          Participant

Awesome! You deserve some bragging space. Please post photos when it’s home with you. 🙂

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

:party: Congrates on your new BIG Baby!! They are Lovely!!! :love:

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

Congrats on your secret keeper! What an exciting purchase. Good job.

jmoore
                Participant

Congratulations! That is awesome!

etruscan
                  Participant

Congrats – the SK looks great in that color!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Congrats on such an exciting purchase!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Nightcrow
                      Participant

Wow, congrats! I’m still dreaming of the day when a Secret Keeper can begin the journey to my place! (White for me, of course, to match my bunch.) You should definitely post pictures when she’s enthroned in her new surroundings!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Amstaff
                        Participant

Congrats ! That is so freaking awesome ! A secret keeper is by far the king grail piece of the Windstones ! Thats so awesome your getting one, AND getting to drive and pick him up, thats awesome also ! 🙂

Bodine
                          Participant

Oh how wonderful for you! That’s my dream dragon and everytime I try to save for one something takes it.Usually another Windstone.oops.I’m weak.hahahaha
                            Congrats!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

MandBsMom
                            Participant

Congrats on the big guy!! I think a bunch of us are quite envious. 🙂

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Zelda
                              Participant

Envious indeed! That and the fact that you get to visit the factory 😀 Congrats on all of your hard work paying off, I hope you love your new dragon!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Heather
                                Participant

Congratulations! I bought that Secret Keeper earlier this year and she is just beautiful!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.