Muse Ornament Help

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Muse Ornament Help

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

Amanda
      Participant

I found this little leaf charm that I wanted to get for my Autumn Muse, but I have no idea how to actually get it attatched to the muse…. 😳 I thought maybe I could attatch it to one of these earring things, but then I would still need something in between or the leaf would be facing the wrong way, it that makes sense. πŸ˜›

http://www.fusionbeads.com/shop/product/23118/

http://www.fusionbeads.com/shop/product/7131/

Does anyone have any ideas? 😳

Jodi
        Participant

You could very carefully turn the loop on the earring with a pliers so that it faces the other way. Then when you put the dangle on it, it would be the right way.

Stephanie
          Participant

Go to the craft store and buy some gold colored wire, that would fit through the Muse’s beak. Loop the wire through the ring at the top of the charm, then twist it 90 degrees. Then thread it through the Muse’s beak to make another loop, and twist again. I’ll post pictures in a moment. πŸ™‚

Some blurry pictures. πŸ™‚ I hope it helps!

Amanda
            Participant

lol-I feel so stupid, but thank you both for the replies. I didn’t think of twisting the earring thing-lol I DID see some of the wire, but wasn’t sure what to do with it! Thank you Stephanie, I think I’m getting a picture of that in my head-lol

lamortefille
              Participant

You could also use a suitably sized hoop, along with a jump ring attached to the charm….

Amanda
                Participant

Oh! Pictures! NOW I see what you are saying! Well thank you so very much! That was really sweet of you to go to the trouble of taking doing that! Please thank the little model muse as well-he did a great job πŸ˜‰

And neat! Thank you as well lamortefille-I never would have guessed to look for a jump ring (didn’t know what they were a second ago) My first muse still needs a charm so I might just use everyones ideas! πŸ˜€

Stephanie
                  Participant

Eleu wrote:

Oh! Pictures! NOW I see what you are saying! Well thank you so very much! That was really sweet of you to go to the trouble of taking doing that! Please thank the little model muse as well-he did a great job πŸ˜‰

*gives him a pat on the head* My pleasure! And I think he’ll keep that charm. πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
                    Participant

You’re welcome, Eleu: -)

I always enjoy reading the “artistic ideas” threads….there is so much talent on this board and I need as many ideas as possible, myself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Amanda
                      Participant

Haha, he deserves it! It is a good looking charm-lol

Amanda
                        Participant

lamortefille wrote:

You’re welcome, Eleu: -)

I always enjoy reading the “artistic ideas” threads….there is so much talent on this board and I need as many ideas as possible, myself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I know what you mean! I love looking at what everyone does here-it’s so neat that we have just a few different PYOs, but they all turn out looking so neat and original. Though I’m convinced that everyone else on these forums are professional painters cause every piece I see is amazing! πŸ˜›

Lokie
                          Participant

He he, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought you had turned your Muse into a Christmas tree ornament (something I considered once) πŸ˜† . I was like, I’ve got to see this! πŸ˜† Ah, I’m too tired- bed time. Anyways, glad you have this all figured out and its a nice charm πŸ™‚

Hehe, I thought the same thing, Lokie. πŸ˜€

Amanda
                            Participant

Whoops, sorry 😳 Not that kind of ornament! Though that is an adorable idea πŸ˜‰

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.