fbpx

Muse… CAPTURED! Auction Ends Today- 5pm est

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Muse… CAPTURED! Auction Ends Today- 5pm est

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

this poor little guy has been captured for study…

won’t someone rescue him? πŸ™‚
    I am going to be doing my muses in this new way- I just fell in love with the idea, and there is a story that goes along with this and it will be an ongoing story with each new muse I paint. This guy has sterling silver leaf and swarovski crystal embellishments. A very simple paint job but it just fit him. I antiqued the leaf which was nerve racking to say the least- antiquing is still hit or miss for me haha.
    Just wanted to show you- it is so exciting to have a place to show off a new pyo… as soon as I finish painting something I am on here uploading pictures lol

Purplecat
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
      Participant

Haha! I love your imagination, mipa! That’s great! πŸ˜†

thanks guys- this guy fought me tooth and nail (do they have teeth? lol) I have had this sculpt for months not knowing what to do with it… my husband was so positive… “you’ll come up with something” and I was so frustrated with not being able to get an idea that fit I wanted to strangle him haha- but he was right *rolling eyes*
        Glad you guys like πŸ™‚

Jasmine
        Participant

That is adorable…now I want her!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Participant

I really like that. How much do you charge?

SilverArrow wrote:

I really like that. How much do you charge?

this little guy is listed on ebay πŸ™‚ He is painted very simply… I charge $10 an hour for my time an this took me two hours to paint, write the little story and set him up. I add that to the cost of the sculpt and supplies and the starting bid is $52.50… I will be doing different muses with a similar theme- if you read the story in the auction you’ll see why.
            Thanks for the compliments guys πŸ˜‰ I am doing one of these for myself too I think lol sometimes it stinks having to sell them all- I love being an artist and selling my work– but I never get to keep anything… I am always scared if I start keeping them I won’t be able to part with any of them haha
            Painting these little sculpts is one of the greatest art projects to come my way- I love them.

Amanda
            Participant

I love him! That’s just the most adorable idea ever! Great job! πŸ˜€

Indeed, he is quite precious. Nice job and very creative!

Thanks! 😳 πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

That is hilarious! I love the sign!! Reminds me of the fairies we have here at the bizzarrs.. they are escaping from pretty little bottles. You sure are inventive!

Adaneth
                Participant

Very creative! I ran across this on eBay earlier and was grinning over the story. πŸ˜† I look forward to seeing successive ‘installments’! πŸ˜€

I thought the idea was very cleaver and the muse is painted very nice. πŸ˜€

Lokie
                  Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

I thought the idea was very cleaver and the muse is painted very nice. πŸ˜€

+1 I love how you decided to display him πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.