fbpx

MTG cards…

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market MTG cards…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Was wondering if anyone had any MTG (Magic the gathering) cards at home and wanting to sell?
    Been playing since I was 10 and always looking to collect more, maybe help you purchase a new windstone?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

My boyfriend and I have a bunch from TONS of sets, new and old.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

I have a handful from when I was younger… I should look them up and see if any of them have value now.. lol

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

If you find a Black Lotus send it my way okay *wink*

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MTG-MAGICTHE-GATHERING-BETA-BLACK-LOTUS-BGS-10-THE-HIGHEST-GRADED-/310327005845?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4840ee5295

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

siberakh1
          Participant

My dad has a few boxes of unopened Ice Age cards that I know he was looking to sell. Not sure if they would interest you or not. IF so, just send me a PM. πŸ™‚

Amy
            Participant

I’ve got a little box of them. Never played, just kept them for the pictures. PM if you’re interested. πŸ™‚

Lupuslunae
              Participant

O yeah, or trade for windstones…

I used to play, and I have a ton hiding under my bed. I have gone to comic and card stores before to sell, but they just want to pick out the rares and give me store credit. So I’ve hung onto mine forever. I have a few revised but my collection is mostly 4th edition, ice age, visions, mirage, prophecy, invasion, and then some portal, tempest, prophecy, the dark, plainshift, and nemesis. Probably 2000-3000 cards, but I’ve never counted =/ I was making a list with each card and condition, but I got bored with it =(

Jinya
                Participant

I not even know what they are, sowry, I no help o.o^

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I played a lot with my boyfriend, but since he stopped playing because he was getting sick of all the new rules and such. Mine range from Tempest, Stronghold, Ice Age, the Urza’s Sagas all the way to Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor and maybe even a few Eventide.

We sold most of them off, but I still have my personal collection I don’t have much use for now. I have one little box I would keep for the artwork mainly, but I wouldn’t mind selling off the rest. It would give me more shelf space.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Zelda
                    Participant

I have a bunch! I have a spreadsheet list of them on my other computer but won’t be able to get to it until Sunday. I know there’s a Sliver Queen among them (unless my fiance grabbed it for one of his decks, hah!). I’ll PM you then πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

My dad has a few boxes of unopened Ice Age cards that I know he was looking to sell. Not sure if they would interest you or not. IF so, just send me a PM. πŸ™‚

I’m not sure as I have tons myself, but I suppose couldn’t hurt to have more ask your dad if he wants to, and let me know.

O yeah, or trade for windstones…

I used to play, and I have a ton hiding under my bed. I have gone to comic and card stores before to sell, but they just want to pick out the rares and give me store credit. So I’ve hung onto mine forever. I have a few revised but my collection is mostly 4th edition, ice age, visions, mirage, prophecy, invasion, and then some portal, tempest, prophecy, the dark, plainshift, and nemesis. Probably 2000-3000 cards, but I’ve never counted =/ I was making a list with each card and condition, but I got bored with it =(

Understandable Lupas most shops are like that πŸ™
                      But let me know if you want to sell, I’m sure we can work something out.

If there’s something specific you’re looking for, let me know. I have no idea what’s lying around the house at the moment, but I know we’ve had some interesting MTG things in the past, so I’ll dig around this week & see. We’ve given some stuff to close friends as well in the last year though, so I’m not sure what’s here & what isn’t anymore (which is the same with my Lego sets, hubby’s militaria, half my crafting stuff, some D&D figs [the two Colossal Red Dragons aren’t going anywhere though!], a zillion of the WizKids’ collectible Pirates card game ships, various cameras & lenses, you name it…). Like everyone else it seems, we’re clearing tons of stuff out in all categories, and that would certainly be one of them. Somehow though, I swear it all just multiplies at night no matter how much I get rid of! Hubby’s hiding the antique silver right now, I think, afraid I’ll smuggle it out of the house for the melt value–nowadays, that’s not a bad idea. LOL

Sorry, drag0n, no black lotus here either. I did ask (knowing the answer), because hey–pay down the mortgage! I haven’t seen my husband laugh that hard in a while. πŸ˜€

Being a collector of a number of things, I’m always happiest when stuff goes to a new home that really wants it, so I’ll certainly take a look around and see what we have.

I was making a list with each card and condition, but I got bored with it =(

I hear ya. I need to inventory a lot of things, but five minutes into it, I’m done. Too often, I just want to go, here’s a high res pic, you tell me if you want the whole lot of the stuff or not! Not the best way to sell stuff (and a bad way to know what you have for insurance purposes), but it can be so much work.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Ah yes, dual lands are pretty pricy at some places. I sold mine off I believe. I’ll have to take a rummage. Those and the new planeswalkers got me lots of store credit at our local hobby store ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin

If there’s something specific you’re looking for, let me know. I have no idea what’s lying around the house at the moment, but I know we’ve had some interesting MTG things in the past, so I’ll dig around this week & see. We’ve given some stuff to close friends as well in the last year though, so I’m not sure what’s here & what isn’t anymore (which is the same with my Lego sets, hubby’s militaria, half my crafting stuff, some D&D figs [the two Colossal Red Dragons aren’t going anywhere though!], a zillion of the WizKids’ collectible Pirates card game ships, various cameras & lenses, you name it…). Like everyone else it seems, we’re clearing tons of stuff out in all categories, and that would certainly be one of them. Somehow though, I swear it all just multiplies at night no matter how much I get rid of! Hubby’s hiding the antique silver right now, I think, afraid I’ll smuggle it out of the house for the melt value–nowadays, that’s not a bad idea. LOL

Sorry, drag0n, no black lotus here either. I did ask (knowing the answer), because hey–pay down the mortgage! I haven’t seen my husband laugh that hard in a while. πŸ˜€

Being a collector of a number of things, I’m always happiest when stuff goes to a new home that really wants it, so I’ll certainly take a look around and see what we have.

I was making a list with each card and condition, but I got bored with it =(

I hear ya. I need to inventory a lot of things, but five minutes into it, I’m done. Too often, I just want to go, here’s a high res pic, you tell me if you want the whole lot of the stuff or not! Not the best way to sell stuff (and a bad way to know what you have for insurance purposes), but it can be so much work.

Completely understandable, looking for mostly older items, but I know its annoying to sell things without list as well as buy also, because hard to gauge anything. If you know the sets of what most are helps, maybe time frame you got them. Looking for dual lands especially, came out in Alpha,beta unlimited revised. Named Tundra,volanic island, taiga, bayou have swirls around the text etc
                        Just let me know if wanting to get rid of, can always work something out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.