fbpx

Moving Sale cheep prices!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Moving Sale cheep prices!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

due to me moving next month i am selling off pretty much the rest of my collection here are the pieces and prices which are negotiable 🙂 i only ship on weekends also.

gold emperor ($200)

empea emperor ($200)

bg emperor ($200)

peacock OW ($190) (has a couple chips and repaired horn)

bg male $90

ruby male $90

empea male $90

old green male (before the pads ont he bottom were used)
    $90

bg mother $80

grand unicorn-white $95

male unicorn-white no tag $50
    young unicorn $40
    baby unicorn $30

OAK large siamese flap cat, made for me by melody on my birthday..has white wings, only one of its kind and is signed $700

Wampus Dragon
    Participant

Can you list your email? Its easier to contact with email because of the forums new wonky PM system.

sure my email is nolifeking66@yahoo.com

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

Email sent! mine is 1winged.angel (at) gmail (dot) com

Lokie
        Participant

I sent a PM earlier. Did you get it? NOT trying to rush or sound pushy if you are working on the reply; I’m just clueless with this new PM system and I’m not sure if I screwed it up. I don’t even know how to check my PMs.

ok sent you an email

no i didnt..i dont even know where to look for a PM rofl..just email me

ok figured out the PM system..so PM away lol

Lokie
          Participant

OK, email sent. At least I’m not the only one totally lost here.

Fritochick (Mary)
            Participant

Are the emps damaged???

Mmloda
              Participant

Do you have the original boxes for the emperors?

Marzena

WolfenMachine
                Participant

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/messages

That’s where you can find your PM’s. But you have to be logged in for that link to work 🙂

no emps are damaged..check them all last night again

sorry no original boxes but i am using foam (not styro foam) and carving out the shape..then using a crap load of bubble wrap as well..so i think they could survive a tornado lol

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Here’s a tip, Dracomancer: If you take your emperors to FedEx, they can pack them for you and ship them. I shipped one of my emperors that way, and it only cost $41. So, like $10 for them to pack it and another $31 for shipping. I used UPS, and as it turned out, the dragon got broken. If UPS or FedEx packages an item, and it still gets broken, they are much more likey to honor your claim. If you pack it yourself, no matter how well you pack it, if it still gets damaged, UPS is much less likely to admit fault. They’ll find SOME reason to blame the shipper.

I have not had any problems with FedEx *KNOCK ON WOOD* so I dont know how things work with them. But at least if you have UPS or FedEx pack it, you AND the buyer have piece of mind…because, worst case scenario, if the Emperor gets broken, at least you can keep the sale money and the buyer gets their money back from the shipping company.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.