Mother meerkat questions

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother meerkat questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

soooo a few questions, is the one I’m adding in the pictures area still at the factory so she could have a mold made off of that? there seems to be quite a bit of interest in the likes and hearts on my facebook ads for one so could these gals get made again? or even get some wings added to make them the like the ones in the comic?

I’ve been told these were never sold but I have pictures of two in homes in my saved picture gallery, I guess they were gifts? but then there’s the ebay looking pictures I also found so confused?

mothermeerkatandbabymeerkat

meerkatprotypes2

mothermeerkat

mothermeerkat1

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
      Keymaster

We probably still have the “master” packed somewhere, we could make them again, though we are still working to keep the “in demand” pieces in stock…so producing any of the odd ones, like the meerkat, is very low priority!
        As far as I can remember, the adult meerkats were only made as gifts for friends (and maybe an eBay sale?) There’s only a handful out there in the wild.
        I made the adult meerkat when we were still only selling wholesale, at that time nobody knew what meerkats were, so there was little interest in them!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I think the demand would be high now though, Meerkat Manor showed them to everyone when it used to be on Animal Planet and FB users seems to be pretty interested…..I think they would be a great selling product……besides who could resist those faces? and if you gave them wings like the babies, they would be soooo cute! and then make the babies again and there would be cute winged mothers and babies out there for everyone!

before the pandemic, I would spend quite a bit of time watching them at the Safari Park and at the San Diego Zoo, they’re just sooooo cute!

z060713_meerkat_01

zmeerkats-to-killer-whales-v1.1

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.