fbpx

Mother Griffin Gargoyle

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother Griffin Gargoyle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dandr13
    Participant

Just wondering if their were any more pieces coming up like the Mother Griffin Gargolye in Tiger that was on eBay about a month ago? Unfortunately so soon after Christmas I couldn’t bid as high as I would have liked, and just want to know if there are any other large cat patterns in that sculpt coming up? I know you are super busy with the cougars and tanuki, but just thought I’d ask. Thanks. 🙂

Melody
      Keymaster

Just wondering if their were any more pieces coming up like the Mother Griffin Gargolye in Tiger that was on eBay about a month ago? Unfortunately so soon after Christmas I couldn’t bid as high as I would have liked, and just want to know if there are any other large cat patterns in that sculpt coming up? I know you are super busy with the cougars and tanuki, but just thought I’d ask. Thanks. 🙂

We have a few more uniquely painted mother griffin gargoyles, but so far that was the only cat patterned one.
        I was planning to put the others on etsy, or in our online store.

Dandr13
        Participant

Thanks for responding. I never realized how much I liked that sculpture until I saw the ones on eBay. The Tiger was my favorite, but the others were gorgeous too. At least now I know I should start putting aside some money if I want to try and grab one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.