fbpx

Mother Dragon Candle?? Is this a fake?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Mother Dragon Candle?? Is this a fake?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Apari
    Participant
      Carolyn
      Participant

Has anyone reported it to ebay ? Nasty people.

Hannah
        Participant

Do you mean ebay is nasty, or did you try to tell the seller that they had a fake item?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Rip off or not, that’s a hell of a lot of money for a candle LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Actually I feel sorry for the seller. I may be wrong but reading his description I think he honestly believes he has a rare Windstone. I do not believe he realizes he has had a fake all these years. I think he is going to be crushed when he finds out he has a fake.

Kathleen
            Participant

The flippin thing is made out of wax????? obviously the seller knows nothing about Windstones lol.
              Instead of being angry about this being a fake I think if I were Windstone I Would be laughing my butt off LOL πŸ™‚
              I feel embarrassed for the seller.

moonbeam
              Participant

I think IΒ΄ve seen a few other “windstone-candles” like this one at a winter market about 8 years back. At the time I already had my mother dragon and was a little surprised to see her as a candle…

Jennifer
                Keymaster

The flippin thing is made out of wax????? obviously the seller knows nothing about Windstones lol.
                  Instead of being angry about this being a fake I think if I were Windstone I Would be laughing my butt off LOL πŸ™‚
                  I feel embarrassed for the seller.

To be fair, unless they researched it heavily, how would they know that Windstone never DID make a line of candles? They have made lots of candle holders and sconces. It’s not a huge stretch.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I was going to say that Windstone should make dragon candles, but then I was thinking about an Emperor sized candle burning…and melting….omg soooo much wax! You’d have to have a big glass tub to set him in to catch the wax! Not that any of us would actually burn them.

I agree with Jennifer-I dont think this guy knows he has a fake. Its like that with My Little Ponies…unless you research what you have, most people think any cute (although MOST of the fakies are UUUUUU-GLY!) colorful little toy pony is a “My Little Pony”. Although I haven’t *seen* any cases where someone looked at the prices of genuine rare MLP and tried to charge that for a fakie. I’m sure Breyer horses are the same way. “Ive got a RARE one of a kind Breyer” no, actually you have an off brand, but that’s okay cuz its cute too. πŸ™‚

Kathleen
                    Participant

Jennifer I guess you are right πŸ™‚ but before charging a crazy price like that for a candle I would do some research first.

I would never buy a candle Windstone. I had some candles I thought were to pretty to burn but the dust is so horrible to try and wipe off I eventually burned them. πŸ™‚ Seeing a Windstone burn I would cry lol πŸ™‚

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

Jennifer I guess you are right πŸ™‚ but before charging a crazy price like that for a candle I would do some research first.

I would never buy a candle Windstone. I had some candles I thought were to pretty to burn but the dust is so horrible to try and wipe off I eventually burned them. πŸ™‚ Seeing a Windstone burn I would cry lol πŸ™‚

Oh, I agree. Dust on the candles just sort of melts into the surface and stays there forever doesn’t it? I had a few dragon candles from Northern Lights but they got so gross, even if I washed them with water. Alas!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Oh, I agree. Dust on the candles just sort of melts into the surface and stays there forever doesn’t it? I had a few dragon candles from Northern Lights but they got so gross, even if I washed them with water. Alas!

^
                          THIS!!!

I had so many and they are all gross now >_< They're packed away now and presumably are probably all melted to the paper I packed them in so I haven't opened the box since I moved. LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Carolyn
                          Participant

The seller said he bought it in Germany . So someone there is ripping Windstone off .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.