fbpx

More Rainbows?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Rainbows?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    LuvsDragons
    Participant

I agree! More rainbows pleeeeezzzzeeee!!! Especially the OW, Lap, curlie and Fledgling. I just love all the color in this color scheme. :)It makes me happy. ๐Ÿ˜€

Kiya
      Participant

I believe the fledge WAS retired, so we’re probably out of luck there. ๐Ÿ™

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

This is a long shot (since I know it’s hard to cast these beauties), ….but I would fall over if one day we got to see Oriental Dragons in Rainbow! With their arched backs, I think a rainbow coloration would suit them perfectly!

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

This is a long shot (since I know it’s hard to cast these beauties), ….but I would fall over if one day we got to see Oriental Dragons in Rainbow! With their arched backs, I think a rainbow coloration would suit them perfectly!

Ooo! That would be lovely. If they were ever made I would definetly try to buy one of each in the Oriental family. The Rainbows are my top favorite color to date that Windstone ever produced. It’s gaudy and bold – LOVE it. Along with the Sitter Spectral, I’m still hoping for the coiled dragons to be made in rainbow. My dream piece is the SK in that color, but it’s never going to happen unless I rob a bank or sell a kidney lol!

Nicole
            Participant

I’d say there needs to be more rainbow Ow’s after seeing what that one just went for on ebay :0 … you know people want them Melody!!! Please!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

windstonefan
              Participant

Just as I said these LP Rainbows won’t stay in the store much longer than a blink of the eye. I second that pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Melody!

windstonefan

Gremlin1
                Participant

The only rainbow I have is Guinness, a fledgling I received as a gift. It happens to be my favourite colour scheme. Guinness is lonely and would really like some friends in the same color scheme… PLEASE!!!!!!!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

My kingdom or a rainbow sitting spectral…

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

My kingdom or a rainbow sitting spectral…

LMFAO! I’m with on that one.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.