fbpx

More Rainbow Fledglings?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Rainbow Fledglings?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I know there have been threads before mentioning why there aren’t rainbow fledgling showing anywhere on this site but I was talking with someone on here who pointed out that more rainbow dragons are being made now in Sitters, Risers, SKs and hatching dragons and I assume there will be rainbow baby dragons too I am wondering if there is a chance of bringing back rainbow fledglings too, even just s small limited batch for those of us who never had a chance to get one before? If you have been making more violet flame fledglings I would love to see some rainbow fledglings as well and that way if I get a rainbow hatching dragon or baby, I could get a fledgling to go with them. I know there are a lot of other people who missed them when since they came out years ago and would buy them too and that would be nice for those of us who can’t afford the secondary market prices for them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
      Participant

I second this, rainbow fledgies please!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
        Participant

I know there have been threads before mentioning why there aren’t rainbow fledgling showing anywhere on this site but I was talking with someone on here who pointed out that more rainbow dragons are being made now in Sitters, Risers, SKs and hatching dragons and I assume there will be rainbow baby dragons too I am wondering if there is a chance of bringing back rainbow fledglings too, even just s small limited batch for those of us who never had a chance to get one before? If you have been making more violet flame fledglings I would love to see some rainbow fledglings as well and that way if I get a rainbow hatching dragon or baby, I could get a fledgling to go with them. I know there are a lot of other people who missed them when since they came out years ago and would buy them too and that would be nice for those of us who can’t afford the secondary market prices for them.

I believe the issue with this is that rainbow fledglings (like males, mothers, hatchers, youngs and I think emps) were production pieces, not limited production and were officially retired.

I don’t know of any occasions where an officially retired production color piece has been put back into production. The items in rainbow being produced now (spectrals, SKs, new hatchers, baby dragons, etc) are being made on sculpts where the color was not retired and are all LP.

Kiya
          Participant

Astral Castle’s Windstone Encyclopedia is a good resource for seeing what pieces are retired from the production line:

http://www.astralcastle.com/windstone/wsframe.htm

Susie
            Keymaster

Kiya is correct, Rainbow Fledglings were retired so we cannot make them again (unless maybe Melody changed them in some way to be different? – That would be a Melody Question).

Kim
              Blocked

Well someone had said the new rainbow dragons were coming out without red noses so I wonder if that could be considered a change to make some again. See what Melody says I guess.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.