fbpx

More pics pleeeease!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More pics pleeeease!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Thanks for the pics GB!

lamortefille
    Participant

frozendragon wrote:

purplecat wrote:

What color is that strange looking griffon in the background? Rainbow?

kind of…the body is kind of reddish with gold and the wings are certainly rainbowy…

Oooo! I love this one….next time you visit the factory, can you put him in your pocket for me frozen? ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for sharing the pictures: -)

Adaneth
      Participant

Yay, so glad to see the Black Sunset Griffins coming along! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I have to say I kind of like that color on the old warrior. It looks like a natural dragon color. And I love it with the aurora borealis eyes.

I thought it looked like someone was working on the Black Sunset griffins when I looked through the second batch of pictures you posted GB. I’m still mixed on the color though. And wow that rainbow griffin is interesting (in a good way).

Tiffany
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I have to say I kind of like that color on the old warrior. It looks like a natural dragon color. And I love it with the aurora borealis eyes.

I thought it looked like someone was working on the Black Sunset griffins when I looked through the second batch of pictures you posted GB. I’m still mixed on the color though. And wow that rainbow griffin is interesting (in a good way).

ohhhhhhhh! did i miss where these photos were posted originally? i must have! i tried finding the post but to no avail! could someone post a link or tell me where they are all hiding?! its soooooo exciting to see new color possibilities! eeeeeeeeeee! thank you gb for posting such things!

frozendragon
            Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Oooo! I love this one….next time you visit the factory, can you put him in your pocket for me frozen? ๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for sharing the pictures: -)

of I get out there again any time soon I’ll take my big jacket and fill it up for you….LOL

Jodi
              Participant

I like that OW too! The Black Sunset Griffins look nice. I can’t wait!

Hm can’t say i am much of a fan of silver and gold ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
                Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

ohhhhhhhh! did i miss where these photos were posted originally? i must have! i tried finding the post but to no avail! could someone post a link or tell me where they are all hiding?! its soooooo exciting to see new color possibilities! eeeeeeeeeee! thank you gb for posting such things!

She posted links to her photobucket account in the “How was your visit to the factory thread?” in Ask GB. Here’s the link so you don’t have to search for it.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

purplecat wrote:

What color is that strange looking griffon in the background? Rainbow?

kind of…the body is kind of reddish with gold and the wings are certainly rainbowy…

oh i LOVE that coloration! hands down that is just perfect to me!

Tiffany
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

tfsculptures wrote:

She posted links to her photobucket account in the “How was your visit to the factory thread?” in Ask GB. Here’s the link so you don’t have to search for it.

ohhh thanks pegasi!! i really appreciate the link! i lookd in every category but there, i totally forgot about that section! thank you! wow looking at those pics was the most intense excitement i’ve had in a long time! freekin wow! all the new potential stuff! i’m loving the coiled mom! what a color! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ and that blue n silver oriental, but now i’m sad i don’t have more money to get all that cool stuff if it comes out! there is just too much good stuff to get!

I like this Hatching Empress:

And I also like the color of the OW on page 1. That is so awesome about the Mother coiled in Black gold and the Male Sunset Griffins. And I do like the face and wings on the Rainbow griffin.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Ugh…I made it to the garbage can… ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

See something you didn’t like?

Starbreeze
                        Participant

I was wondering that myself ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.