fbpx

More Orientals and Young Orientals on the way soon! 6-09

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion More Orientals and Young Orientals on the way soon! 6-09

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

She said there would be, but they will be a little longer because they need to grow up. I’m assuming that they were either still drying or just getting more cast.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

She said there would be, but they will be a little longer because they need to grow up. I’m assuming that they were either still drying or just getting more cast.

Thanks! I must have missed that. πŸ˜€

For all the camping in all the world, I had to go to work at 4pm…Go figure, I have to work 2 nights this week and they had to be restocked on one of them. Gee, I guess I could offer store price to some of the people selling them already. I can’t catch them in the store, and they’re already for sale outside of the store. I’m sure I can get shot down many times over for not offering more than they are worth to those selling them. (Wishes the rolling eye emoticon was still functional for use in sarcastic statements.)

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Good luck, WSC. Store price is fair since they will be making more.

I felt like a total horse’s patoot when I saw Laurie picked me for the “Paperclip” trade. 😳 I had had a really bad night at work, and was hoping that they wouldn’t hit the store until today when I was off. I just shouldn’t have posted I guess. But when you have begged for something for 2 years or so…And miss it, it can be very very frustrating!
        So, in effect, I would like to apologize for being a weiner and to anyone that has hurt feelings by what I said. I am very sorry. πŸ™

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

WSC, you have every right to your opinion. I know a lot of your post was about frustration with missing so many pieces and seeing what happened to many of them. It was very big of you and decent to apologize for what you said; hopefully no one took offense at it.

Sbianchi
          Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

WSC, you have every right to your opinion. I know a lot of your post was about frustration with missing so many pieces and seeing what happened to many of them. It was very big of you and decent to apologize for what you said; hopefully no one took offense at it.

Ditto what purpledragonclaw said, if it wasn’t for Pixie-dust I would still be refreshing the store every 10-15 minutes, Thank you Pixie-dust and I am really sorry you missed them again WSC. πŸ™

darjeb
            Participant

I don’t have any Orientals but am hoping the Amethysts (both) will be my first

Christine
              Participant

[twitch]

[twitch]

:shout:

Ack! When will they beeee here? The natives, they are restless…..

Adaneth
                Participant

I sure hope the horn issue isn’t affecting the Orientals too… πŸ™

Melody wrote:

We won’t be doing amethyst laps or scratchers any time soon. We have a golden horn problem and may need to have all new ones cast and plated. We haven’t found a pewter supplier here yet.

Adaneth wrote:

I sure hope the horn issue isn’t affecting the Orientals too… πŸ™

Melody wrote:

We won’t be doing amethyst laps or scratchers any time soon. We have a golden horn problem and may need to have all new ones cast and plated. We haven’t found a pewter supplier here yet.

Me too. I keep missing the Orientals

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Idon’t have any orientals yet, but the young is absolutely darling and I’m hoping to be able to snatch one… ‘course this week me boyohs have dress rehersals and performances for ‘Hello Dolly’ so we won’t be home much…

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

Sbianchi
                    Participant

Baby orientals are in the store! There is 13 of them hurry!

If someone missed a young oriental I have one Im selling @$125.00 +shipping . I have sold one (silver male) dragon to jackid55 that went smoothly if someone needs a reference. I am also willing to trade for a burnt sugar poad, or two keeper pyo’s. πŸ˜€ *such shameless self promotion!

Adaneth
                      Participant

Hello Susie!

I’m bumping this thread because it’s been a month since the Amethyst Orientals came out, and I was wondering how much more of my life I should expect to devote to store-haunting? πŸ˜‰

Any idea?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.