More info on this oriental?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More info on this oriental?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Hi Melody! Just wondering about this guy… how tall is he? Is he going to be production or PYO?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
      Keymaster

Sitting young Oriental dragon  He is almost exactly six inches tall, to the tips of his newer, more laid back horns.  He is going to be production, because we need a Oriental dragon we can sell!

I have been re-doing the bellies of the Sun and Moon dragons to try to make them more caster-friendly,  but we still aren’t sure about being able to cast them efficiently enough to sell them as production.  That dang seam line on the belly is murder to clean up.

This dragon sculpture is finished, we are still working on the horns.  Need to make them as easy to cast as possible!

Nightcrow
        Participant

Melody, that’s awesome news that there’s going to be a new Oriental and it’s almost finished!  Though I’m sorry to hear that the Sun and Moon are still giving you ‘stomach trouble’…  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

silkenwinds37
          Participant

I’m bummed to hear the issues over the sun and moon dragons! My emerald sun is one of my faves. That new PYO is cute though. I may have to get one even if I don’t paint it! ;D

etruscan
            Participant

This new Oriental will be a production piece, not a PYO.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.