fbpx

More dragons in Ancient Steel! 8-24-2023

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion More dragons in Ancient Steel! 8-24-2023

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We have added some more styles of dragons to our store in the Ancient Steel color! We haven’t made any announcements about these as some batches are very small and are going to sell out fast. The Ancient Steel color is like the Copper Patina in that its done with castings that turned out too rough for our other smooth shiny colors. This means that the number of castings we have for these is not planned – sometimes we have many – sometimes few – and we don’t know when we will have more of any particular style. I think you can be assured that there will be more Ancient Steel! But in some cases you might have to wait quite a long time for them.

Kimberlee
      Participant

I just happened to be on the website looking at PYO blanks for a friend and saw the Ancient Steel Bantam. Grabbed him up immediately and he be coming home to momma Kimberlee. Thank you Susie. I know how much work getting new color families on the website with all the photos and descriptions, weight, shipping and everything else. We appreciate you.

Do the right thing, when no one is looking...♥

Mary
        Participant

I’m so glad that I saw Susie’s post. I ordered the male in ancient steel & when it was delivered, it actually looks even more beautiful in person than in those gorgeous photos on the site. Picked up a fledge & young. This has become my new favorite color for Windstones.

pipsxlch
          Participant

In hand pics please? 😊

Mary
            Participant

In hand pics please? 😊

Sure thing! I’ll take a group shot when my newbies get here on Tuesday (if USPS cooperates).

Scathach
              Participant

I have a male and mother. Love the colour.

IMG_2757

Life is beautiful.

Mary
                Participant

Here’s my male along with the fledge & young that came today; I’m in love with this color! The detailing is awesome!

steel

steel2

Susie
                  Keymaster

Today we added someone new to the Ancient Steel group! You can now view from the “Dragon Color Families” link on the home page!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.