fbpx

Molotow Liquid Chrome

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Molotow Liquid Chrome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I was looking for silver leaf or something similar for a PYO I’m doing, and found this product at Hobby Lobby. It was in fine and medium point markers, from what I could see. (wish there was some in a jar to paint with a brush!) It really does come out with a chrome like finish! I took a couple pics to show the shine. If you want silver detailing on a piece of yours, this stuff is sharp!

IMG_3063

IMG_3064

IMG_3065

Nightcrow
      Participant

Wow! Very cool. I’ll keep an eye out for that next time I go craft-shopping, for sure; it looks even brighter than my Liquid Leaf.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
        Participant

Hey I did one like that and named him Chrome for bodinetoo.He was/is very cool but just so you know,when you spray it,it dulled it.I did the same thing to a gold one but I loved the look it got.Chrome got his head knocked off when my deaf kitty went where he didn’t belong,the highest point in the house.Get this,I moved all my keepers so he would not be able to break anymore and now he doesn’t even try to get up there.
          I look forward to seeing yours finished.

20200923_0603392

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I saw this stuff and was wondering just how well it actually worked. There is a mirror paint now too I was anxious to get my hands on. Very cool!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Prezaurian
            Participant

Thank you for sharing the name of this product!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.