fbpx

mmmm, nummy test paint griffins…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone mmmm, nummy test paint griffins…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

How the heck have I not been outbid on this guy yet?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-BARRED-WING-WOLF-GRIFFIN-1-3-DAY-AUCTION_W0QQitemZ300172138908QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

He’s gorgeous. A lot more stuff going on with his wings than the production wolf color. And a lot of really nice reddish color on him…there’s a whole bunch of these test griffins due to go up, I think, and each one different… I don’t remember this one from the original batch of photos Melody put up in her gallery back when she had just painted them…

Anyhow, this guy is puuuurrrdy. ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

I do love this guy but, I would like to have some money left for my bills. So I guess he’s safe from me….

Maria
        Participant

He^s pretty, but there’s the Flame Point up too, and the SK… A whole slew of shinies competing for limited funds.

Lokie
          Participant

What Romeodanny said πŸ˜†

I think he’s beautiful, but I have limited disposable income and I’m saving my pennies for something else. I’ll just drool over your photos later πŸ˜†

Purplecat
            Participant

Yeah, so much special stuffs lately has a tendency to suck the pocketbook dry… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I think everyone’s been dealing with that here lately. πŸ™‚

Heather
              Participant

Ah, that one. I would love to have him too, but it’s the same story: finances. I’m glad to see a test paint appearing for sale, though. He’s a very special griffin and, as you pointed out, has a ton of detail. Really eye-catching. Oh for a honkin’ Lotto win . . . πŸ˜›

Never mind. I drowned my sorrows in a silver Poad. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                Participant

It’s not sniping time yet. 😈 (I know I’m gonna get kicked out of the club.)

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

I’d love to bid more for him, but I would have to convince my husband to let me do so. I was the second bidder at $110

Starbreeze
                    Participant

emerald212 wrote:

It’s not sniping time yet. 😈 (I know I’m gonna get kicked out of the club.)

Behave yourself or we’ll put you on probation!!! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                      Participant

I thought he was gorgeous, too, but I have no money, either. I have already bought too much this month πŸ˜†

wolflodge100
                        Participant

I am broke too. Alot of these go for more than I make in a month! 😯 I need a better job! πŸ˜†

laphon1
                          Participant

skigod377 wrote:

I thought he was gorgeous, too, but I have no money, either. I have already bought too much this month πŸ˜†

Hey Ski–What happened to your “Only 1 Windstone a Month Club”? The one that didn’t count Poads?

Starbreeze
                            Participant

laphon1 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Hey Ski–What happened to your “Only 1 Windstone a Month Club”? The one that didn’t count Poads?

Well, she bought a pair of flap cats (we decided that counted as one πŸ˜‰ ) and a silver poad. So, she’s still good πŸ˜†

lamortefille
                              Participant

Well, it’s up over $400 now. I think it would be cool to have a OOAK griffin, but it’s not in my budget, either:-/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.