Mmloda's Giant Yard Sale…..Wide variety of NEW and Used Collectable Items…..!!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Mmloda's Giant Yard Sale…..Wide variety of NEW and Used Collectable Items…..!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Hi Everyone
      I need to liquidate some stuff, it’s all just sitting in boxes, hopefully someone else can use it and enjoy it!

Please visit the following link and feel free to ask me any questions or send me your offers.

Items that sell will be removed!

Check out this link for all the items i have for sale and there will be alot more added over the next few days!

Posted by Marzena Borzecka – Sikora on Sunday, August 12, 2012

All shipping costs are extra.

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Oh I forgot to mention that i am still in the process of sdding stuff probably over the xest few days more stuff will be added to the album, there are also household items in there too and clothes etc.

Marzena

Mmloda
        Participant

Updated again today with some more books, I still have some more house hold stuff and brand NEW items to list!

Marzena

Mmloda
          Participant

Updated the abpve link with more stuff…purses, board games, Digimon cards and other stuff! 😉

Still have a few more things to add but i’m sure it’ll take me a few more times to get it all up!

Marzena

Mmloda
            Participant

Added a few more items!

Posted by Marzena Borzecka – Sikora on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Marzena

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.