Missing paint on Fledge?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Missing paint on Fledge?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dragobs
    Participant

So, I purchased a Fledgling Dragon in emerald peacock not too long ago, maybe a few months. He was new from a local shop. Recently upon further inspection I noticed he is missing all of his gold dots on one flank. Not even chipped off, that whole side of him is only painted in the blue/green like the rest of his body. It appears as though part of him was left unpainted somehow. I understand this is possible because these are all hand done… has anyone else had this happen?

Not that I mind, hes cute the way he is. Just currious. I will provide a photo when I have a moment.

Dragobs
      Participant

Fledgling with missing paint

Here is the fledgling in question (emerald peacock) next to one that has all of its paint (rainbow). As you can see, the emerald peacock fledge is missing the gold paint on its flank bumps.

Kim
        Blocked

I don’t think I have seen that before but it’s possible it just could have been overlooked. You can buy gold paint pens if you want to touch up the paint yourself or have Windstone send you one that’s almost used up.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Jennifer
          Keymaster

This looks like it might have been an “oops” at the factory; somehow it may have been forgotten. I bet that if you contact Susie at Windstone, she’ll get you the same paint pen that they use on those guys in the mail, if you’d like!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Dragobs
            Participant

Thanks for the feedback! I will probably keep it the way it is just for sake of conversation.

Melody
              Keymaster

OOPS! You are right! Someone missed putting on the side spots! If you would like, we can send you a pen to touch them up yourself, or you could send him back to us to fix!

Dragobs
                Participant

Im glad that is an option! I will keep that in mind if I ever decide to get it finished. 🙂 Thanks again for the kind and speedy advice. ♡

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Oh I had that happen once! I keep those pens handy and I just did it myself… it was actually kind of fun! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Dragobs
                    Participant

It seems like it would be! I feel like a PYO might be in my future. 8}

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.