fbpx

Military shipping daughters stuff – need advice

Home Forums Miscellany Community Military shipping daughters stuff – need advice

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

hang in there! I’m glad the moving is going well, but sorry she’s moving away from you. ๐Ÿ˜€

darjeb
      Participant

It’s nice that the packing went well. Are you missing her yet?

Susie
        Keymaster

One more thank you to all who “held our hands” during the packing/moving ordeal. It went fine and everything arrived un-harmed.

Yes, I miss my little girl. On Saturday night at dinner time I was wondering if she had come into the kitchen for a plate of food… Did I need to save some for her? The next morning her brother nearly asked me if Shannon was still asleep in her room! When I talked to her on Sunday she said she’d been out on the town with her husband one evening and found herself wondering what time it was – What time did she need to be home?! She’s enjoying her new independence and is having fun feathering her new nest.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Glad to hear everything made it safe and sound. Sounds like your daughter is enjoying the chance to spread her wings a little.

Bob

I’m glad everything worked out so well

Starbreeze
              Participant

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how she was doing!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
                Participant

I’m happy everything went well: -)

wolflodge100
                  Participant

I’m glad they made it safe and sound. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.