fbpx

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas! You lot are the best group I know online, truly! Hope it’s a great one for you and all your loved ones. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Katherine
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Mirrako wrote:

Merrry Christmas to you, and everyone in the land of Windstone! From Mirrako and DragonsRage

Anyone else get a white Christmas this year?
        We had one…It rained all day yesterday and melted all the snow…Then by some miracle at noon today it began to snow. It hasn’t stopped yet. 😮
        Same here!
        MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Stephanie
        Participant

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Tiffany
          Participant

merry christmas everyone!! i hope all of you had warm, wonderful holiday days thus far, filled with delicious foodies,comforting company and all those excellent feelings of great holidays past enveloping you with holiday joy and spirit!
            in rhode island we got dumped on with a nor’easter storm leaving us with 16+ inches of snow.. so its a total white christmas there(what a mess to dig out of)….currently i’m in upstate new york with family and we have just enough token snow on the ground to be festive. it snowed here the day before xmas eve when we were out doing our last shopping and it was just soooo beautiful… that *perfect* storybook amount of snow, with just the right of sunlight peeking through(oddly enough) to make it sparkle as it fell and on the ground. it was the rare type where you could see every perfectly formed snowflake- so cute and perfect!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!

Happy Christmas! 🙂

Anonymous

Aha! I’m not too late; still twenty minutes before christmas is over for me. It was a green christmas here despite living in Canada (I think lower BC is the only non-white spec on the map right now?)

Festive warm wishes and Happy New Years too! I haven’t been around the windstone scene for the past four months due to moving and not being able to work on PYO’s, but I was able to come home and paint a unicorn for my mom for her christmas/new years birthday. PICS WILL BE SOON!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.