Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Catriona
    Participant

Everyone stay safe and have fun. I’ll be staying warm as a bug. Watching movies. And remembering those who past this year . My dad loved Christmas β›„πŸŽ„. He died in 1989.

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
      Participant

I smile thinking of him putting up the Christmas lights and unraveling the lights. Then watching my mom put the lights on the πŸŽ„. He’d tell her where it was bare. She put on the ornaments. Yeah it still makes me smile

I love Halloween πŸŽƒ and other spooky things. Bats, cats, ghosts , and monsters. I love πŸ’• to write stories and draw.

Catriona
        Participant

Stay warm if your in the area of this winter storm. It’s so cold here and so will be Christmas. White but cold.

Embrie
          Participant

IMG_20171225_0816-Christmas

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Catriona
            Participant

That’s. Cute

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.