MERRY CHRISTMAS

Home Forums Miscellany Community MERRY CHRISTMAS

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

These cute drawings are on a box I received from Ferlin1984. Festive Fuzzies!

Santa Fuzzy!

Linda
      Participant

Ela_Hara

That was too cute.

Thank you for sharing.

Kim
        Blocked

Nice Drawings Ferlin1984! Also you have a pretty tree and cute Christmas ferret Ela_Hara!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
          Participant

Lovely trees and the Fuzzy Love is just as cute as can be.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

So, is everyone ready for the Holidays yet?
              This weekend my hubby will be baking around 24 dozen cookies = 3 or so dozen each of ChocChip, Sugar, Oatmeal Raisin, Gingerbread and the Pillsbury ‘Character’ cookies (Snowman, Xmas Tree, Santa). He loves to do cookies, and we give assortment tins to the neighbors and take some to my sister’s on Christmas. 🙂

I’ll be wrapping, wrapping, wrapping all the family and friends’ presents …. one of my favorite things to do.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mary
              Participant

Merry Chriastmas to everyone!

I put up a tree last year but gave up in frustration as my cats decided that the ornaments made better cat toys.

Kim, how do you keep your cats away from the ornaments?

Kim
                Blocked

Haha. Cats and ornaments are not a good combination. Well first of all I don’t buy breakable or glass ornaments, just plastic and soft material so if a cat knocks one off, I pick it up and put it back. I try and put the nicer ones higher up or out of reach of them. Although our tree was beside the couch and cat tree so I also avoided putting the nice ones at the sides. Some of the balls that had wire hooks, I would wrap around the top of the ornament and each branch tightly so even if they were pawed at, they would stay on the branch and not fall. Lastly whenever the cats did try and play with the tree I would shoe them away and just give them a plastic ball or two they could roll around on the floor so they would leave the tree alone. As long as they had something else to play with they learned to leave the tree alone for the most part. I also tied a bit of rope around the top of the tree trunk and tied it to the curtain rod behind the tree as I was worried the tree might fall over if the cats jumped at it. I left it up for about a month and I was surprised very few ornaments were knocked off even when I left the house for a while and it never fell over so it worked out well.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
                  Participant

Kim, that’s a lot of work “cat proofing” the tree. That’s why I didn’t put one up this year except for a tiny gingerbread tree that doesn’t have removable ornaments. Some of my ornaments were breakable & I’m still finding broken glass under the furniture when I vacuum. I have one cat that won’t play with any toys except for the plastic ring from the top of milk bottle gallons. The other one plays with anything & everything. But, last year, I busted them both knocking ornaments off the tree & batting them around instead of their cat toys. I lthought about just putting up a tree with just lights & no ornaments but decided that’d look kinda silly.

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

MERRCY CHRISTMAS! Unfortunately PhotoBucket is being a pain so I have no pics to share of my tree 🙁 But I did share a link to some music in another thread.

Bodine
                      Participant

WE WISH YOU & YOURS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

StormDancer
                        Participant

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. One filled with the peace and joy the holiday should bring. Stay safe and warm with your families!

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.