fbpx

Members' pictures: what we look like

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Members' pictures: what we look like

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Here’s me last Halloween, in the costume I made in like… 12 hours. x_x

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

BDW
      Participant

πŸ˜† I’ll forever see the face of a dragon when I read a post from you, Nambroth πŸ˜‰
        A pretty dragon…like the colors.
        Reminds me of the interference color you use on some of your dragons and griffins.

Nice costume! πŸ˜‰

Most recent pic of me with my corn snake, Cid =)

Second-oldest pic… lol… Old Western pics at the mall ^_^

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Blackdesertwind wrote:

πŸ˜† I’ll forever see the face of a dragon when I read a post from you, Nambroth πŸ˜‰

Thanks very much! I prefer it that way! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Maria
          Participant

It’s great to see how so many people look. Now I know who I’m ordering from, emerald! πŸ˜†

Sapphire
            Participant

Jeez you all look so young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here’s me Grandmother to four with numbers 5 & 6 (twins) on the way . I’m glad I don’t know how to post pictures on the computer yet but just think Angelina Jolie with a bit of Pamela Anderson thrown in for good measure & you’d have a very good idea of what I don’t look like .

Skigod377
              Participant

sapphire wrote:

Jeez you all look so young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here’s me Grandmother to four with numbers 5 & 6 (twins) on the way . I’m glad I don’t know how to post pictures on the computer yet but just think Angelina Jolie with a bit of Pamela Anderson thrown in for good measure & you’d have a very good idea of what I don’t look like .

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

BDW
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Thanks very much! I prefer it that way! πŸ™‚

πŸ˜† I do remember seing a picture of you somewhere on the net though, but if I ever remember where I won’t share it. I’ll respect your privacy. πŸ˜‰

My memory is not what it use to be now that I just hit 40. πŸ™„

Jodi
                  Participant

sapphire wrote:

I know I look young, but I’m 41, turning 42 on Tuesday. I blew my students away last semester when I told them my age.

Jodi
                    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It’s great to see how so many people look. Now I know who I’m ordering from, emerald! πŸ˜†

Yep! And I know who the dragons are going to. πŸ™‚

For the newer member who haven’t seen this yet — here’s a picture of the Windstone folks from the previous thread:

vantid wrote:

I was sick the day that photo was taken! It was at the Windstone Holiday Party, I am not in it. And I have short hair, DM you saw me with short hair! I cut it in August. πŸ˜›

Anyway, some names. Melody is down there holding a beaded dragon, dunno the name of the dude on the left, he works in casting. Going to the right of Melody is Chessie, Griffin, and Nuy. Nuy is teh guy who packs up all your windstones so carefully for shipping, and then Karen. Yay for Karen! The dude at the very top above Karen is Jeff and he is the General Manager of Windstone. I dunno the ded on the left of Karen, he is another caster. The lady on the left…uh, again, I don’t know her name but she does the BEST gold detailing. Lance is next to her, he works on Alberti design stuff. Then Maria, she does lots of stuff like painting and eye gluing and more I am sure that I don’t know. The Husband, or John, is on her left, then someone I don’t know, then Olimpia, our head painter and very nice lady. She is the one who designed the white dragons you love so much. Susie, who is John’s sister and other favorite office lady, on the left, and the rest of those ladies, I do not know. :< The last guy in there is Charlie. He also does machine and metal working for Alberti Design things.

Maria
                      Participant

Thanks for digging up that photo, too, Mimi. πŸ˜€

You’re welcome! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

Blackdesertwind wrote:

πŸ˜† I do remember seing a picture of you somewhere on the net though, but if I ever remember where I won’t share it. I’ll respect your privacy. πŸ˜‰

My memory is not what it use to be now that I just hit 40. πŸ™„

Hehe! Any photo of me that’s online doesn’t bother me. I have one on my Elfwood Gallery. it (the gallery) is terribly out of date though. 😳

I look young too… well, okay, I AM young but I look younger than I am, in person. That photo is kinda artsy. When I was working retail I’d always get folks asking me why I wasn’t in school. As in, high school! I’m 25. πŸ˜‰

Starbreeze
                          Participant

mimitrek wrote:

For the newer member who haven’t seen this yet — here’s a picture of the Windstone folks from the previous thread:

vantid wrote:

I was sick the day that photo was taken! It was at the Windstone Holiday Party, I am not in it. And I have short hair, DM you saw me with short hair! I cut it in August. πŸ˜›

Anyway, some names. Melody is down there holding a beaded dragon, dunno the name of the dude on the left, he works in casting. Going to the right of Melody is Chessie, Griffin, and Nuy. Nuy is teh guy who packs up all your windstones so carefully for shipping, and then Karen. Yay for Karen! The dude at the very top above Karen is Jeff and he is the General Manager of Windstone. I dunno the ded on the left of Karen, he is another caster. The lady on the left…uh, again, I don’t know her name but she does the BEST gold detailing. Lance is next to her, he works on Alberti design stuff. Then Maria, she does lots of stuff like painting and eye gluing and more I am sure that I don’t know. The Husband, or John, is on her left, then someone I don’t know, then Olimpia, our head painter and very nice lady. She is the one who designed the white dragons you love so much. Susie, who is John’s sister and other favorite office lady, on the left, and the rest of those ladies, I do not know. :< The last guy in there is Charlie. He also does machine and metal working for Alberti Design things.

Thank you Chief Archivist πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 121 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.