fbpx

Members' pictures: what we look like

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Members' pictures: what we look like

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

BDW
      Participant

πŸ˜€ Hi everyone,
        I though we could post our pictures here so we can put a face to the usernames. If you are comfortable with that, please post.

Greatings

My name is Natalie

I’m a full time mom raising a physically and mentally handicap child on my own. (soon to be eighteen)

I’m also part time artist and enjoy customizing models, windstones and some collectables. I’ve not done much drawings and painting lately for lack of time but would like to start again soon. My passion is for wildlife and domestic animals.

I enjoy pleasing other people and my favorite guy in the world, my son. I love photography, collecting (even if it is for others at times), Windstones, nature, camping, hiking in our beautiful mountains.

[/][/]

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’m Jana. Full-time mom raising a 2.5-year-old while Daddy’s deployed.

me, and sandy, the quarter horse gelding i have been training πŸ™‚ aanyway everyone calles me Pip and im 24 currently residing in lancaster ca..other then helping to train dogs and horses for free i am unemployed, i do art commissions to bring in money when i can lol

Maria
          Participant

This is Lady Sunshine, our Shetland mare. And me.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

This is Lady Sunshine, our Shetland mare. And me.

wow..she is soooo much smaller then sandy lol, cute little girl tho πŸ˜€

Maria
            Participant

Yeah – Shetlands weren’t made for herding cows. πŸ˜† We do have Haflingers though – they’re a little bigger.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah – Shetlands weren’t made for herding cows. πŸ˜† We do have Haflingers though – they’re a little bigger.

awww lucky, once i get a job im going to be saving up for my own horse, dont know what breed im gettign yet though..maybe a morgan or arabian beings i had those breeds when i was younger

A similar thread was started last year, and quite a few of us have put our pictures in it.

I thought I’d post the link to that threadhere for any interested members who have joined recently. My picture is in the middle of page 4. πŸ™‚

Maria
              Participant

Thanks for digging that up again, Mimi. I couldn’t find it.

Sure! That thread goes waaaaay back… πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

looks like it is a LOONG thread to. maybe a new one is good. πŸ˜€

Oh yeah, me. I’m kaelee schoenneman, got no job and bad health. If it is dead,shiny,creepy, or alive..i probably am fascinated with it.

grrrr(i promise i was not mad, i was just focusing reallllly hard)

Skigod377
                  Participant

Ummmm whats in the toilet?

This is me last year. I am much cuter now, πŸ˜› but Justin takes terrible pics.

BDW
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

A similar thread was started last year, and quite a few of us have put our pictures in it.

I thought I’d post the link to that threadhere for any interested members who have joined recently. My picture is in the middle of page 4. πŸ™‚

Thanks for finding the tread. There is so much to read in this forum and little time to do it. πŸ˜‰
                      I did notice that some pictures in that tread do not appear anymore like kashuarashi on page 2, frozendragon on page 3, etc…
                      I think it was time to refresh the pictures. πŸ˜†
                      Thanks for posting πŸ˜‰

Lokie
                      Participant

A photo taken while I was laughing πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.