Member PIF- June

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles Member PIF- June

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Hello all! I won the May PIF (thanks so much Ferlin!), so will be hosting the June offering. I will put up a photo tomorrow, but am offering 2 V1 dragon hatchlings- an old green and a black gold- and a gargoyle hatching egg with eyes. All are in good condition, the gargoyle egg has its hang tag. I do not have original packaging but will double box. I am willing to ship outside the US.

Please respond here by the end of the month, June 30, by 10PM EST if you would like to participate in this free raffle. I will post the winner here and by PM no later than July 2 unless I’m hospitalized or something. Good luck!

Bodine
      Participant

Count me in!
        Thank you for continuing the member pif and for your very generous gifts.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
        Participant

IMG_1969-Copy

Here they are… if someone is interested in repair involving sculpting, I also have a logostone that came to me with damage, including the frog missing. I’d be willing to include it if the winner wants it, but since it is damaged I will leave that choice to the winner.

Mimi, you’re in!

pipsxlch
          Participant

End of the month is almost here; anyone besides Bodine?

Turns out I have to work a 6 day day and night/ no getting off shift overlapping the end of the month- if there’s no interest I can just ship this to Bodine on Tuesday 6/28, or I can draw the night of the 1st when I finally can go home. Any opinions?

Bodine
            Participant

Just go ahead and wait until the 1st dear.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Hey Pip!
                You can count me in as well…. 🙂
                I love the Gargoyle eggs, and could easily set up an ‘Egg Garden’ with them – I have multiples of the ‘Eyes’ egg and Gargoylingus, and one of the ‘Claws’ egg. And my two nephews would get a kick out of the V1 Hatchers!
                Thanks for your generousity!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Zeppard Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

sherry10151982
                Participant

You can count me in too! Thanks for your tribute!!

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Okay guys, you’re in! I will draw Monday night the 1st after I get home then.
                    I didn’t want to just include it since it is damaged, but if you win and want the logostone too just PM me and let me know with your address. It will be Wednesday the 3rd at the earliest before I can ship.

Bodine
                    Participant

Awww that is over the top Pip.Too kind🤩🤩

sherry10151982
                      Participant

That is super a super sweet addition to an already awesome prize! You’re so kind!!

Anonymous

I would love to be in so Count me in, and even if I don’t win, Thank’s for your generous heart and goodies…PIP..

Anonymous

I can Fix it, starting to sound like Felix on Wreck It Ralph.. And i’m on the internet.

pipsxlch
                            Participant

Okay, I’m home whew.
                              I have Bodine, Ela_Hara, Sherry1015 1982, and Michael as entrants; here goes…

IMG_1988-Copy

IMG_1989-Copy

And it’s Ela_Hara! I have your address, Woodsprite will have company on the flight to you. Do you want the logostone?

IMG_1990-Copy

Thanks for participating everyone! And I hope your Egg Garden works out, and the nephews appreciate the hatchers!

pipsxlch
                              Participant

Thanks to Ela_Hara’s generous suggestion, there has been a second chance drawing for the logostone, and the winner is Michael! I will PM you, please let me know your mailing address so that I can get it out to you.

Bodine
                                Participant

Congrats Ela_Hara!and to Michael.Very sweet of you to do that Ela..
                                  Thanks again Pip for your participation and generosity in the member PIF and to y’all for continuing it.I really appreciate it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.