Melody's Kickstarter Question Email

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Melody's Kickstarter Question Email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

There was a question group email from Melody in my email via Kickstarter asking for a reply via there, but Kickstarter won’t let me in. Should I send a reply to her at her email address, email Susie, or respond here (nothing private or personal in the reply)? I don’t want to make things more difficult…

etruscan
      Participant

Is it this email about Poads from Melody Pena via Kickstarter?

“A couple quick questions:
        I am trying to decide if I need to paint more poads.
        If you have chosen a Poad™ reward level, or included add-on poads to your pledge… have you already chosen all the poads you have pledged for? ( You don’t have to choose them, but some backers preferred to do that during the live streams)

If so, would you like for us to do another live stream?
        You can message me here. Thanks! :>

Reply to this email to respond or view this message on Kickstarter.”

As suggested, I simply replied as though it was a usual email.  As far as I know it worked.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Okay duh being blond I read it as reply via Kickstarter… 😛

Melody
          Keymaster

Other people have said that they couldn’t get on Kickstarter either. I don’t know what thats about! You can let me know here, or just reply to the email.

Scathach
            Participant

My question isn’t about the email, but about the survey.  Will it be coming soon?

Life is beautiful.

pipsxlch
              Participant

Okay, that makes it much easier for an idiot like me. 😛

I have only 2 Poads coming- a mini Podge, and a GB mini. I have not selected my GB, but have emailed Ms. Susie with preferred colors for Windstone staff to select it. I will probably not be able to order any more Poads, at most could do another GB mini. I was never able to get onto the Livestreams and couldn’t even get home for most, so would not personally be interested in another (imagine most people here would love one though).

Thanks!

pipsxlch
                Participant

In the new photo, I like the Poad at 9:00 near the middle with a purple face, blue middle and green butt best; second choice is at 12:00 near the middle with a green head and purplish blue back. There are several others I’d be happy with too. How about everyone else?

Susie
                  Keymaster

Melody has sent out all of the Kickstarter surveys now!  If you don’t see it in your email box, check your spam filter in case it got filed as junk mail!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.