Melody!!! Standing Baby Ki-Rins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody!!! Standing Baby Ki-Rins

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Hi Melody,

I noticed you said you have a lot of standing baby ki-rins that need to be painted. Were you ever planning to paint some to match the original ki-rin family? That’s the color I have been waiting for all this time.

Maybe? *hopeful face*

Scathach
      Participant

Pweeeze ^^^^^

Life is beautiful.

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Pretty Pleeease…. 😀

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Copper83
          Participant

Yes, please. We need the standing baby Kirin in the original production color.

Melody
            Keymaster

Hi Melody,

I noticed you said you have a lot of standing baby ki-rins that need to be painted. Were you ever planning to paint some to match the original ki-rin family? That’s the color I have been waiting for all this time.

Maybe? *hopeful face*

Oh of course. Here’s the jam we’re in. We still got about 300 of these kirins cast, but they have the little feet that only dot pads will fit on. We can’t put a Windstone logo stamp on the dot pads , so I figured ; ok I’ll just do all these as special editions of some kind, and sign them.
              I was hesitant to have more cast (with the big feet) because we already have a flish load of them with little feet, but then I thought “so what?”. So we are going to start casting big footed ones anyway. They will be painted in normal kirin color… if I can remember how to do that!
              That is how my brain works.

Amy
              Participant

That’s quite the thought process xD so, how long do you think it’ll be? I’m really excited? Also, are you gonna do the unicorn colts in the original white with brown eyes? I need to complete my families!

Is there a picture anywhere comparing the little and big foot ki-rins?

etruscan
                Participant

Photos from the Windstone Facebook page last July:

MandBsMom
                  Participant

I would LOVE more special editions of these guys!!! I really adore this standing kirin. I totally want a conga of them. I didn’t think you could top the koi GB, but you did with the fantasy GB! I would be all over the original production color or anything else you want to do!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                    Blocked

If you want to do more grab bag kirins, I would love more with pink, pastel or rainbow colours! Or maybe safari ones would be cool! In the meantime I will wait on the other grab bags but good to hear these will be made in the original colour too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                      Participant

I would love some original colored Kirins, heck I still need to get the older ones! Which, btw, any chance there could be a reboot of those?

*Formerly meowmix101
                        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Scathach
                        Participant

Hi Melody,

Maybe? *hopeful face*

Oh of course. Here’s the jam we’re in. We still got about 300 of these kirins cast, but they have the little feet that only dot pads will fit on. We can’t put a Windstone logo stamp on the dot pads , so I figured ; ok I’ll just do all these as special editions of some kind, and sign them.
                          I was hesitant to have more cast (with the big feet) because we already have a flish load of them with little feet, but then I thought “so what?”. So we are going to start casting big footed ones anyway. They will be painted in normal kirin color… if I can remember how to do that!
                          That is how my brain works.

Yay! Big feet, little feet, I don’t care!
                          Just bring those babies out!
                          Pweeze…

Life is beautiful.

Amy
                          Participant

When they’re just standing there they basically look the same to me…so yes! Either foot type will do! How soon can we bring them home do you think?

Scathach
                            Participant

When they’re just standing there they basically look the same to me…so yes! Either foot type will do! How soon can we bring them home do you think?

I thought they looked pretty much the same to me, too, Amy Jane. I’m very much looking forward to getting these to complete my original family.

Life is beautiful.

Melody
                              Keymaster

From the side the “small footed ones” actually have larger feet.
                                I don’t think the casters have even started on the fat footed ones yet, so its gonna be a while!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.