fbpx

Melody Pena's Prints

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Melody Pena's Prints

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

Hello!
      I am looking to buy any art print that Melody has drawn. I am mostly looking for equines. I have the mother and baby unicorn lying down-color, and the unicorn head with berries-color.
      Please consider selling to me! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much!!

littleironhorse
      Participant
        Katherine
        Participant

Ah! Thank you for that! ๐Ÿ™‚ I was about to purchase the one on ebay, but this is much cheaper. ๐Ÿ˜›

Katherine
          Participant

Hello again…just in case anone missed it…I would REALLY love to buy any equine Melody Pena prints….*puppy eyes* Is anyone considering selling any of theirs?

Purplecat
            Participant

I’m sorry…I wish I had some of the equine ones to sell….I only have two of her prints, and they’re the dragon ones. The mother dragon with her babies, and the father dragon print that matches it. If you decide you’d like them, even though they’re not what you’re looking for specifically, I’d sell them as a set for $50, plus shipping.

I wish I could be more help, if I see any equine prints I’ll be sure to let you know!

Katherine
              Participant

Oh yes! I will PM you shortly! ๐Ÿ™‚

Katherine
                Participant

*cry* The uni print on ebay went too high, I didn’t get it. le sigh.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Ah! Thank you for that! ๐Ÿ™‚ I was about to purchase the one on ebay, but this is much cheaper. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yes, there is someone buying these prints from us and reselling them for higher-than-suggested prices on ebay. (I am not too happy with this tactic, because it makes it appear that the prints don’t sell well!)
                    We still have a few of the old print designs that we offer to retail customers (most of the designs have been sold out for many years).
                    We used to have a spot on the forum somewhere where they were pictured, but I don’t know what happened to it.

Purplecat
                    Participant

The first print of yours I ever saw in person was the one with cats having a pool party…it was in a local gallery here, years ago. Were those produced for very long? I’ve hardly ever seen them on ebay. That’s one I’d like to nab someday.

Katherine
                      Participant

I remember a few years ago you said that you wanted to bring back prints, but it was far down on the list. Has that list been updated. ๐Ÿ˜› I would definitely be a customer! ๐Ÿ™‚

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Seeing as you’re not only going after equines, are you aware of this one?:

http://www.cafepress.ca/windstonestuff.537781458

Katherine
                          Participant

Oh wow, I have that as a card, but a print would be nice1 Do I have to buy it with the frame? I would prefer not to.

Bodine
                            Participant

The first print I ever saw was the beautiful Unicorn Mother w/twins standing against the storm.I want one of those.It has a VERY personal meaning to me.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Kiya
                              Participant

Here is somewhere that is selling the cats pool party one –
                                http://www.bytheswordinc.com/p-5414-pool-party-cats-art-print-we-pp1121.aspx

They have a few others too…

DemonSkylier
                                Participant

Hi, so I am looking for a couple of full sized prints dating from 1981.

I am looking for Dragon, which looks like this http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4c8cba

I am also looking for the Dragon and Babies piece, which is a mother dragon cuddled up with two of her babies and any other prints from that collection by M. Pena. This is what the picture looks like http://www.hydroponicsonline.com/store/img-hydroponics/m-pena-windstone-ed-art-print-mother-dragon-w-babies_270709567156.jpg this is just a picture, the item was bought in feb 2011.

I am hoping to find Dragon and Babies by Christmas time since it is going to be a gift for my little sister.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.