fbpx

Melody needs cat names

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Melody needs cat names

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

How convenient: I work in an animal shelter! 🙂 (http://www.pawsct.org, if you want to browse for names or pictures!) Several of the cats I’m fondest of are Cinnamon and Ginger (calico sisters, mostly white and very slender), Rudy and Rupert (B&W kittens), Swizzle (grey), Augusta (brown tabby), Sandy (orange tabby), Ember (longhaired torti), Sailor (tabby+white)…

How about a “random name generator”? Go to Petfinder.com, put in your zip code and a 50-mile radius, hit “search” and take the first name… or the name of the first cat listed with the same color? ::laughs:: I love going to Petfinder, even though I can’t have a pet yet. It’s like a reminder that one day I will!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Kitty names I have used

Zinc, brown tabby with white, gold eyes.
      Capri, tortiseshell calico
      Sprite, longhaired tabby
      Topaz, Black with topaz colored eyes
      Shelby, long haired brown tabby
      Mooch, orange tabby
      Chiger, brown tabby with lots of stripes and spots Cheetah/tiger
      Hazel, tortiseshell with hazel eyes.

Stalker,longhaired orange tabby, he’s more of a peach color though without stripes.
      Squeaker, brown tabby with white, green eyes, she squeaks when you cuddle her, kinda funny.

The last two are the only ones we currently have, the others have all passed on, Zinc being the most recent loss at the age of 21 years. I had him for 16 of those.

Kyrin

twindragonsmum
      Participant

Bill as in “Bill the Cat” from “Bloom County” by Berkely Breathed

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Names I have used:

Spaz- Orange Tabby with white nose blaze, yellow eyes
          Stitch- All black with green eyes
          Midnight- All black with small white ‘star’ on chest, orange eyes
          Hook- Tabby with white paws and white nose blaze, yellow eyes
          Squeak- Grey with white chest, white paws, blue eyes

Names I want to use in the future:
          Bagheera, Felix, Flicker, Lilo, Kiba, Sasha, Pippin, Bruce, Terra, Fizgig, Sally, Kimba, Zeus, Kyo, Sophie, Jasper, Kisa, Toots

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Aww, Sechan, all your kitty names are sooo cute! Fizgig-^_^

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.