fbpx

Meerkat

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I noticed that the baby meerkat was removed from the store but meerkat is still listed on the front page. Does that mean the mother meerkat is going to be offered (soon)? I would definitely get one and call her Flower (sniff, sniff).
    Thanks

I named my baby meerkat Axel.

I named mine Blossom.

Boy, are we sappy! πŸ˜†

Melody
    Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

I noticed that the baby meerkat was removed from the store but meerkat is still listed on the front page. Does that mean the mother meerkat is going to be offered (soon)? I would definitely get one and call her Flower (sniff, sniff).
      Thanks

We do have more castings of the baby meerkat that could be painted, but they are low priority right now. I’ve got too much other stuff to do. I have a mother meerkat sculpture finished, but getting molds made on her is a low priority project also… Probably won’t do more meerkats ’till we are settled in the new place.

Thanks for the info. It does give me hope that someday there will be a mom to go with my baby! πŸ˜†

Megan
      Participant

I had a quick meerkat question and thought I’d bring this thread back up to ask it πŸ™‚

I just got a baby meerkat and he is adorable! (I named him Mitch… 😳 ) But something on the COA caught my eye. It says the whole meerkat family was sculpted. We’ve seen pics of Mama meerkat, but is there also a Papa meerkat?

(Someday I want a whole shelf of Windstone ‘kats. Meerkat lovers unite!)

Andrea
        Participant

Poor Mozart πŸ˜₯

Not to mention Zorro and Rocket Dog’s second litter πŸ˜₯ The trauma of it all!

Megan
          Participant

I don’t know how the people doing the filming stand it. Even though I know they are not allowed to interfere with nature, if it was me I would break down in tears every time something happened to one of the little guys and want to help πŸ™

Bob

ddvm wrote:

I named mine Blossom.

Boy, are we sappy! πŸ˜†
              Sounds like Bambi

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Squeal! I just got my Meerkat from Skylover, but I haven’t named him yet…

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Now that’s a great picture! You should add it to the other windstone critters photo thread

Megan
                  Participant

Hehe, I love how their little noses almost look like a heart from the front. Cute picture, drag0n πŸ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

That pic is adorable! I wants me a meerkat !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.