fbpx

May raffle!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements May raffle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Melody
      Keymaster

I going to have a new raffle! The last one was fun, so I wanted to do it again. Email me with “raffle” in the subject, and include your forum name, and real name and address, and any other name I would know you by. I know some of you entered the other raffle , but until I figure out a better way to do this, lets do it again.
        Employees and past winners can’t enter. One entry per member. Bribes accepted. Just kidding.
        I’ll pick the winner .. uh when? Last day of May? I hate dragging these things out.

Melody
        Keymaster

Melody wrote:

I going to have a new raffle! The last one was fun, so I wanted to do it again. Email me with “raffle” in the subject, and include your forum name, and real name and address, and any other name I would know you by. I know some of you entered the other raffle , but until I figure out a better way to do this, lets do it again.
          Employees and past winners can’t enter. One entry per member. Bribes accepted. Just kidding.
          I’ll pick the winner .. uh when? Last day of May? I hate dragging these things out.

Some people can’t get the email button on my profile page to work. It is reptangle (at) gmail (dot) com.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.