May 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends June 1

Home Forums Windstone Editions Raffles May 2023 Free Windstone Raffle! Ends June 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

The May 2023 Windstone Raffle has been announced. 🙂 There is a very fancy prize this month!
      Quoting the email here for anyone who missed it:

This male unicorn is the raffle prize for May! He is glossy black, decorated in a colorful motif I call “Sewing Machine”. He has orange-colored glass eyes and golden jewels set in his collar. His horn is gold-plated pewter.

He is hand-painted and signed by Melody Pena. Like all of our raffle prizes, this guy is a “rescue”, meaning he had some small casting defect that has been repaired so he is beautiful again. Rescues are the luckiest!

If you are interested in a chance to win this Male Unicorn, click this link to send me an email to my NEW raffle email address: reptangle2@gmail.com with “May 2023 Raffle” in the Subject line, and in the body of the email, your real name and address and your Windstone Editions registered website user name (i.e. the name you use in your forum posts like WindstoneFan309).

Once I receive your email, you should receive a response confirming that it arrived. The deadline for entering this raffle is 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time, June 1st, 2023! Please send your email before that time! Late entries may not be considered. When the winner is chosen, they will receive an email to notify them …

Winners are listed on the Windstone Forums after every raffle. … When on the Forum page, if you look in the New Topics at the bottom of your screen you should see the Raffle Winner topic appear after the winner’s name has been drawn. Good luck everyone!

Note – there is a limit of one entry per person

Windstone_Raffle_May2023

Merlin
      Participant

OMG!!! *swoon*

Julie Nutter
        Participant

OMG!!! *swoon*

Wow! Extremely beautiful and unique! Great job Melody!

Julie Nutter

Kimmy
          Participant

WoW, beautiful.. love it. Beautiful unique job melody! Great job

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.