Mass shooting plans in Halifax Nova Scotia averted

Home Forums Miscellany Community Mass shooting plans in Halifax Nova Scotia averted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Ok, so I live here, in Halifax…. and yesterday police put a stop to MASS shooting plans, that were planned for today, Valentines Day. The suspects were going to open fire on people in a public place, then kill themselves. I cant even begin to imagine what these people were thinking…. or what could have happened if this hadnt been stopped….. and to think it all was being planned for HERE !!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1269157-nova-scotia-police-foil-mass-shooting-plans-1-suspect-dead

Still cant wrap my head around this…. and all that could have happened…. so so thankful someone from the public tipped off the police in time to prevent all this.

Adaneth
      Participant

Scary! I’m glad you and your community are safe.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Having things like the Columbine High School shooting and the Aurora Theater Shooting happen far too close to home (My ex’s sister was at the theater the night of the shooting, a stray bullet came through one of the walls and injured a friend of hers… that one really rattled us!), it’s scary to think of such things! I’m glad this was avoided and things went on as a happy normal day! It’s scary to think some people just plain aren’t right in the head and can do such things!

Amstaff
          Participant

Its disturbing thats for sure… wow, sounds like you were VERY close to those shootings…. πŸ™

Just read just now a group of 7 teens were around the local mall here, with sling shots… firing at buses and such…. caused a big uproar and panic….. cops all around with rifles, people thinking people were shot…

Man, stupid kids! They picked a good time to pull that crap ! Were trying to get themselves shot?

phantomess
            Participant

Whoa, Amstaff! Glad that was avoided!
              People are crazy. πŸ™

I am so thankful for police.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Stormbreeze
              Participant

That is so terrifying! I am happy it was avoided and no one was hurt! πŸ™

Glad you’re safe, hopefully they’ll keep a careful eye out for things like that.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Amstaff
                Participant

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚ I am very thankful to the police as well, and to the one person who tipped off the police. That person likely saved a LOT of innocent people ! πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.