fbpx

March Raffle the winner is… lamortefille!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody March Raffle the winner is… lamortefille!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Stephanie
      Participant

Just getting the topic ready…. πŸ˜‰

Melody
        Keymaster

Serenity wrote:

oy

Stephanie
          Participant

Melody wrote:

Serenity wrote:

oy

I know….. 😳 but there is the rest of the month… 8)

I just like starting these because I like to put the winners name in the topic after its all said and done! 😳

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Melody wrote:

Serenity wrote:

oy

I rather wonder if you DO like it when every one gets in a chatter of anticipation and guising, squeeking, over what the raffle piece for that month is. πŸ™‚

Melody
              Keymaster

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Melody wrote:

Serenity wrote:

oy

I rather wonder if you DO like it when every one gets in a chatter of anticipation and guising, squeeking, over what the raffle piece for that month is. πŸ™‚

Yeah I do , its kinda like a birthday, you like it, but still …oy.

megamibabe16
                Participant

We love you Melody!! If you want to skip this month we understand. *hides from flying projectiles* You have been working hard to satisfy all of our other demands as well. Thank you for always putting up with us.

Nicole
                  Participant

Yes I wouldn’t mind skipping this month if it means we get to see something new hit the store…maybe more autumn leaf dragons? πŸ˜€

Melody
                    Keymaster

NicoleH wrote:

Yes I wouldn’t mind skipping this month if it means we get to see something new hit the store…maybe more autumn leaf dragons? πŸ˜€

oy

bayoudragon
                      Participant

Would natural colored hoofers be an easier choice for the store? 😳

*hides from the autumn leaf dragon mob* LOL

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

Would natural colored hoofers be an easier choice for the store?

squeek* squeek* squeek* Yes please, a million times yes! I loved the way the palomino mother unicorn looked and like the look of the bay male pegasus. I especially love how his wings blend in with the body since they are a similar color…rather than being all white (which to me then look like they’ve been stuck on rather than being a part of the pegasus).

Nicole
                          Participant

Oh yes I have loved all the bay hoofers on ebay. Especially that first mother unicorn. I wish I could have bid on her…. It sound like poor Melody needs a vacation

Call me crazy, but……I wouldn’t mind if the raffle didn’t go off and we saw a major batch of pyo’s hit the store instead……….*ducks and covers* πŸ˜€ I’m jonesing for another pyo dragon.

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

tasgrs wrote:

Call me crazy, but……I wouldn’t mind if the raffle didn’t go off and we saw a major batch of pyo’s hit the store instead……….*ducks and covers* πŸ˜€ I’m jonesing for another pyo dragon.

I have to agree 😳 . I’m really jonesing for some more PYOs. I’m almost out of my blanks πŸ™ . I’m dying to paint more kirins and dragons…

Bob

I thought the raffles where pieces she found and just had sitting there so it does not take any enegry at all but to pick a name and ship the item???
                                I don’t see how that would affect production of regualr pieces
                                It’s up to you Melody since it’s your company and YOUR birthday soon if I remember correctly it’s this month which was how I got you started on the raffles anyway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.