March Forum Members P-I-F 2020

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps March Forum Members P-I-F 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

I’ll enter as well! Thank you so much

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
      Participant

Awesome!😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
        Participant

I would like to hear from the 3 members that have joined so far.Do you think we should put a hold on this until May?We can start May with these same offerings.Please let me know what you think.Thank you.

GardenNinja
          Participant

You didn’t ask me, but here’s what I think anyway. The longest the virus lives outside of people is 3 days. The recipient should not open the box until 4 days after it was shipped. The outside of the box should be sanitized on arrival, same as any package should be now. The sender should wear gloves and sanitize the outside of the box before shipping to protect postal workers.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Hey Mimi. That might not be a bad idea especially with all the updates that seem to pop up daily and more businesses starting to close or reduce hours for upcoming weeks. Who knows when shipping services may follow, if they do (hopefully they won’t!). In this climate, all it might take would be for a postal worker or shipper to have someone come down with the virus to start a landslide of paranoia.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LZ
              Participant

Oh, USPS workers already have the virus. One of my cousins works at a counter at a center. She’s been posting a lot of stories today on FB about how upset postal workers are, because seemingly little is being done to help protect them. One of her stories today said there were 19 confirmed infected, but nothing was mentioned about where.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Now THAT is scary – were the infected workers still at work?
                  I know that the USPS workers at my local PO are wearing gloves.

LZ
                  Participant

The local workers in the back have been wearing gloves ever since some weird white powder scare at the regional distribution center that was making people sick about a year ago… Of course, just like the general public now, there will always be some people who think it won’t happen to them, and won’t take precautions, they are not all wearing gloves.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

sherry10151982
                    Participant

I know my local USPS offices postal workers all of them wear gloves. I don’t know if it’s a requirement or not but I think it should be.

As for taking a break on the PIF, maybe that would be best. I know you should probably not be getting out for non-essential things like going to the PO. But it’s whatever you decide!!

Bodine
                      Participant

I think we should wait…so I don’t perhaps contribute to the problem.
                        There was a PO worker here very sick last week at the register handling customers just a few days before the 1st case was reported.I bet she made lots of folks nervous.

Bodine
                        Participant

I think we should wait…so I don’t perhaps contribute to the problem.
                          There was a PO worker here very sick last week at the register handling customers just a few days before the 1st case was reported.I bet she made lots of folks nervous.

Bodine
                          Participant

Hi all,my apologies for not bring in this back up earlier.Been a bit distracted lately.I will restart this thread.
                            Slight change gift offers-LG.blue wizard is up along with a cute Tadpoad.The Kirin wanted to stay,sorry.Send in your names.Drawing will be in the first week of June.pm or email me come one,come many.Pay-it-Forward.You win,your turn.Must be Windstone related but not exclusive to sculptures.

20200511_0545002

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Bodine sent me a message asking me to post to this thread that she has not received any sign-ups for the 2020 May Forum PIF Raffle – so it will be Cancelled.

Please Stay Safe and Healthy!

Scathach
                              Participant

That’s too bad it’s cancelled.

I thought entries were taken until the end of the month. I guess I’m wrong.

It’s also quite confusing since the title of the thread refers to March.

The big sculpt offered for March isn’t one I collect which is why I didn’t enter them.

I’ll assume the the March and April raffles didn’t happen at all?

It’s too bad that this friendly little pif has fallen victim to these times.

Ah, well. 🙁

Life is beautiful.

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Yeah – blame all the stuff going on with COVID. That was why the March, April, and now May, PIF Raffles were tabled.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.