fbpx

Many PYO Eye Colors! Eye and size photo comparison

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Many PYO Eye Colors! Eye and size photo comparison

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I’m just letting those of you who don’t know this, that the dragons and Ki-Rins come in more eye colors then just brown and blue or just blue. The KiRins and Dragonlings come in all the same color eyes as the griffins. I just got a shipment and they are stunningly awesome, especially since there are many jewel colors for the dragons as well!
    EDIT:
    Here is a photo for eye color and size comparison:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/46492481/

Sweet thanks. It will be a while before I get anymore.

WHAT really I want a dragon with green eyes, woohoo.

Skigod377
    Participant

YAY!

frozendragon
      Participant

the dragons with orange eyes are very cool looking…

Rusti
        Participant

Now, if only I had real money instead of the plastic kind that gets you into trouble. And if the wolves had a few more eyecolor choices…

Tiffany
          Participant

hey watergazer! any chance you could indulge us curious folk and do a line up of the eye colors you have and share a photo with us? that would be so great to see what they look like, plus it may help any possible commissioners for you by giving them a starting visual to work off of! so what do ya say, huh,huh? btw, thanks for letting us know in general that they’re available.. i’ve been waiting so long for a red eyed one!!

Jennifer
            Keymaster

tfsculptures wrote:

hey watergazer! any chance you could indulge us curious folk and do a line up of the eye colors you have and share a photo with us? that would be so great to see what they look like, plus it may help any possible commissioners for you by giving them a starting visual to work off of! so what do ya say, huh,huh? btw, thanks for letting us know in general that they’re available.. i’ve been waiting so long for a red eyed one!!

What do you want to see? I have all of them without eyeballs, so I could pop in any color and show you. Of course they always look different on a screen than they do in person though!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Tiffany
              Participant

oh well, 😳 i was just curious to see what they all looked like to see if any particular eye color jumped out at me in combination with the piece (that i didn’t initally consider), for a totally new color scheme. i knew i wanted red and yellow eyes, but now i am kind of tickled by arllas’ big pyo with those lilac/pink eyes. those eyes could look so pretty with so many different paint jobs, but i never thought i would have liked those eyes until i saw them on the piece!! thats all, i’m being greedy and i shouldn’t be 🙁 , i just couldn’t help myself, i’m just all nosey excited about all the new options!

Tiffany
                Participant

i was refering to the dragons in particular. i just realized i didn’t specify. i love painting them, they’re such fun, except the inside side of his tail by his belly! ack!!!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Hmmm, I wonder if I could special order an odd eye dragon? When I have the money anyway.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SPark
                    Participant

Ooooo. If one could special order an odd-eyed dragon, I would be so happy! I have a friend I’ve been wanting to do a PYO for, and he’s got an odd-eyed dragon character.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Sheesh! When I email Karen just before the holidays, she told me they only had the blue eyes ones… I wanted a red eye and a green eye.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Ok guys, I edited the topic and added the DA link to the photo, and it will hopefully get a whole lot more people buying them up! I keep sending so many people Windstone’s way who ask and I just hope they do order, but also get to see what Windstone really are since apparently not as many people as I thought knew about them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.